collage video

Well, if someone wants to purchase vids by other instructors at the same time it's easier than ordering off of 2 sites plus I think that Collages shipping might be a bit cheaper which could be another reason...I ordered my first purchase of Cathe from Collage. I hadn't found this site yet at the time....I love Collage! I have ordered tons of assorted vids from there! Excellent source for exercise vids!:) I occasionally scan the site now to see if anything catches my interest...:)

I live in Minnesota where the company is so the shipping is basically next day without the extra cost.

Marcia.

P.S. I do usally buy Cathe's vids here, though, but if I'm buying a few a them I just order them all together and getting it quick.

Collage has great customer service, cheaper shipping, a good guarantee on products, a good replacement policy (if a DVD comes scratched, and you want a replacement, they don't give you a hard time, AND they send you a $3 discount coupon with the replacement---no matter how many times they send a replacement: I once had a Body Pump video that had a few glitches, and several of the replacements also had glitches. They never gave me a hard time about replacing them, and sent me a $3-off coupon with each replacement!).

They also allow a certain number of returns if you try a workout and don't like it (I've used that with a Stott pilates workout I previewed and didn't like).

Thank you for answering, I'm always leary about ordering over the net, but with all the good things you have to say about collage, I will definately give them a try.

I have never had a problem with ordering from Collage. I agree on the the cust svc, it is excellent. I have yet to send anything back to them, but if I need to I won't have to stress about it.

Yes, and they ship USPS for smaller orders, which for me in California means it gets to me in 2-3 days. Cathe ships UPS which is a 7 day guarantee.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.