Clean eating challenge - 12-14 Wed

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning clean friends!!

Today on the menu -

Br - egg beaters with WW toast w/double fiber, oatmeal with a chopped apple and cinnamon, yum

Sn - sweet potato protein smoothie

Ln- Hot ham and cheese on WW and light mayo, banana with 1 T nat. PB

Sn - FF cottage cheese, pineapple

Dn - Herbed fish and vegies using orange roughy, large salad with rasp. ving.

Have a clean day!!

Goodmorning Jane and all to follow
Today's plan:
B - steel cut oats, br sugar, cinnamon, soy milk, blueberries, banana
L - PB&J on oat bread, carrots, yogurt
D - probably a turkey sandwich, since we have to rush for a GTG at church
S - fruit, I hope
Hoping to get a chance to fit in a workout before GTG - HSC maybe
Eat well ladies

Oh Gosh I have no business being here after last night's dinner! :eek:
I just came to say GREAT WORK, girls! Keep it up!
I am keeping it semi-clean but allowing myself "a bit of a break" from the madness until January 1. I am keeping close tabs on myself though as I do not want to cause damage either! ;)

Well, I've already blown it today. We got a big basket of delectable shortbread cookies at work from a supplier and I've already eaten two:( Christmas goodies and PMS = bad combo

B - mixed high fibre cereal with soy milk and banana, 1 sm. piece flax toast w/pb
S - apple and 4 melba rounds with pb
L - homemade cauliflower and mushroom soup, greens with vinaigrette, tuna on flax with cucumber and swiss
S - yogurt and carrots
D - probably more soup

:(

Shelley, I think we need to modify this thread a bit. Everyone is dealing with office goodies, luncheons, parties, etc. It is impossible to stick to strictly clean this time of year. Let's give ourselves a break. I think it is admirable that you ate only two shortbreads, those are my favorite and the other people in the office would have been looking for the basket if I'd been there.:p

Let name this thread something like "Everything in moderation" or something like that. We need to allow ourselves a few extra goodies that are available only this time of year while at the same time using a little restraint (such as not getting caught in the closet with the whole baskets of shortbreads!):+ If we do this and keep up our workouts, we can enjoy ourselves this month WITHOUT GUILT!!

Jane, All things in moderation is one of my favorite mottos. I hate to think anyone is avoiding this thread, or beating themselves up because they aren't eating squeeky clean. I certainly don't, and I don't expect others too, especially, as said, this "time of year."
Consider this now the Moderatly Clean Eating Challenge thread.

YAY!!!!! Thank you for the amendment to the clean eating thread! I'm way off track and have sort of given up. Every parent from here to Timbuktu has brought my DH goodies of one kind or another. I've told him to stop bringing it home.

I'm making veggie soup today and that's what I'm eating allllll day long!

Michele

Hi Everyone,

I like the clean eating challenge, albeit I do stray from time to time with all the office goodies.

Doing pretty good so far today.

1. kashi cereal with a scoop of protein powder and skim milk
2. grapefruit
3. egg whites and steel cut oats
4. a piece of fruit
5. ? chicken and vegetables.

Let's just do the best we can, of course we still need to enjoy some of the good stuff this holiday season.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.