It is christmas in Illinois

mckeev5

Cathlete
I just received my order from Cathe. The whole collection on DVD. I have been doing her workouts on FitTv and just decided to go for it and order them. No I have to find time to watch them all. Yikes!

Yay!! I'm in Illinois too! (The Chicago area) I have all of Cathe's DVDs too except for the 2 beg/int ones. You did the smart thing by just ordering them all! Eventually, you would have ended up with them all anyway, so now you saved on shipping!! Woo-Hoo!!!

:)

Have fun!!!

I am in the Chicago area too. I live in Mundelein, born and raised in Chicago but have lived in Minneapolis, Atlanta (graudated from college there), San Diego and Seattle. I have all of Cathe's DVD's with the exception of the PS and SH, which I will be ordering next week.

Who says only the west coast have fit folks....Chi-Town ROCKS!!!!

Good for you! My husband gave me the 27-DVD pack for my birthday last December (I already owned the Intensity Series) and it was the best present I ever got! Costs less than a gym membership and, for me, more effective.

I live in Geneseo Illinois -about 2 1/2 hours south of Chicago. In fact, I was at a bridal shower two weeks ago in Mundelein. Small World isn't it.

I'm so jealous that you got the whole collection. I am going to get the Body Blast series in October for my birthday - I already preordered the Hardcore series and told my husband that will be my birthday present but hopefully by then he'll forget;-). I have the Intensity Series and about 5 others and ABSOLUTELY love every one. Trouble is I have about 70 others which I haven't touched since I started doing Cathe but I don't have the heart to sell them yet.

Hi!! All the DVDs at once. You are going to have a blast.

I grew up about 30 miles from Chicago, in Portage IN. I was there visiting in June.. I miss living there.

Have a great day ladies!!

Beverly

Greetings, fellow Illinoisians! I'm in Charleston.
No new DVD's for me, but I did get a new car yesterday, so I guess it's Christmas here, too!

When I first saw this thread I thought it was about the weather we are having. 60 degrees in August, what's that about?!?!

I'm, in Illinois too, Downers Grove to be exact (Chicago suburb). Getting together would be a fun idea.

Congrats on your new collection!!

Sarah, how cool!! I graduated in 1996. I was there from 1993 - 1996. I took classes all through the summer to graduate faster.

I graduated high school in 1986 and was in the Navy before going to ISU. How neat! Did you ever eat at Alexander's Steakhouse? The cook or own steak steakhouse? I worked there while going to ISU. That's still my favorite steak place.

Mlmccauley!! I'm from Wheaton...only about 20 minutes from you!

:)

Hi Dani

Yes, I did eat at Alexanders Steakhouse-loved that place. I have many good memories of those good ole' college days at ISU.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.