Check it out, vegans!

DParker

Cathlete
Wow! That looks good! I'm not vegan, but I do try to eat more veggies and fruits and less animal products, and have several vegan cookbooks. The recipes here look fantastic! I am drooling over the Candied Lime Sweet Potatoes, and am trying to plan a dinner around them. :p

Wow, those recipes look really good!!! The pictures are also a big plus as I really like to know what things look like before making them.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing, Dee! I'm not vegan either, but these recipes look fantastic!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Leanne

Thanks for posting the link. I'm not vegan or vegetarian-only, but these recipes look great!

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]
[font face="comic sans ms"]http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/th_sunshine.gif

I'm not vegan... but my mouth was watering... alot... reading those recipes and looking at those pix! I want to make that pasta with pepitos and spinach right now!

Dee:

Thanks so much for posting this! I am hosting Christmas this year for my family and one family member is a vegetarian. I've been so worried about what to cook. These look fabulous!!

Okay, you have to let me know what recipes you like when you try them out. I figure I have 4 weeks to try as many as I can!!

Thanks!
Michelle

Looks like there will be a cookbook coming out sometime in the future. Can't wait for that one (hope it's full of photos, LOL!)

Thank you Dee. Very interesting.
[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.