Charlene Johnson's "Get on the Ball" workouts

RE: Charlene Johnson's

These workouts never really hit it off with a lot of TJ fans. I heard they weren't as good as her straight cardio workouts, so I never bothered getting them.

Are they cardio or core? It seems to be more core than cardio?

I always check with folks here b/c I never seem to know the focus on some of their workouts!

I haven't tried them but love the other TJ! I know that Diane Sue & some other people said that they really liked them though!

I have them and like them. One of them (Kickin' core) is 30 min of regular turbo jam and then 15 of core work using the ball.

The second is an interval workout with the ball that is about a hour long.

Kickin' Core is probably my favorite of all the turbo jams - right with Punch Kick and Jam as they are both more athletic in style. The music is great and the workout is fun. I do both with the weighted gloves and get a good workout.

"Kickin Core" is one of my FAVORITE Turbo Jam workouts (I have them all). It has a GREAT 30 minutes of cardio routine, my favorite, and then core/abs on the ball! LOVE it!

I didn't really like Total BOdy Blast. I don't remember why, because it's so long since I did it. But i did it a couple times and know i didn't like it so much. I don't think it was that challenging, if I remember correctly.

~cHRIS

I love Chalene and have all the TJs. I really like both ball workouts. The 60 minute one is great for your obliques! Kickin' Core is as fun as the Cardio Parties. Are they advanced? IMO, no, strictly intermediate. The TJs I like the least are 3T, Lower Body Jam and Booty Sculpt because Cathe has spoiled me for all other lower body workouts with her intensity.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I don't have the ball work outs yet but....

I am new to Turbo Jam and am in love thus far!

I have the orginal set that came with the weighted gloves and I just ordered the Deluxe set! I can't even remember what's in it now but I'm sure I'll love it too!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.