Cathe DVDs vs. Others'?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hey, gang! I've just gone totally digital - replaced all of my Cathe vids with their DVD sisters - and was struck all over again at how well-produced and well-chaptered they are. It's almost like now having three times the number of workouts available with the mix-n-match capabilities. I can't wait for the new Intensity Series!

Just out of curiosity - do any other DVD exercise producers (Charlene Prickett, Karen Voight, Kathy Smith, Gilad, Powerstrike et al) get as creative with their DVD productions as Cathe does?

Annette Q. Aquajock

Hi Annette

Diveting slightly from you theme this was discussed a little at VF a poster there complained about the fact that some producers where not using dvd's as well as they could. Karen Voight I know produced Sleek Physique which chaptered (I don't know how well, I wasn't tempted to buy it). Also on her pilates style workouts she has placed 2 workouts on one dvd again I am not sure about how well they are chaptered.

Kathy Smith also has her "Personal Trainer" dvd which is a mix of exercises for the user to design their own programme.

So far it seems that Cathe is the leader in chaptering but with the release of her new videos that may change when producers get to see what can be done with the technology.

Babs

I'm sure there is something I haven't tried that has great chaptering, but as far as I am concerned Cathe/SNM have the best best chaptering available! FIRM chaptering leaves little to be desired, and on the dvds that I don't have, the Body Sculpting System, the chaptering is non existent/not good supposedly...

I am SOO glad Cathe cares to chapter her videos so well, it really re-affirms your love for the tapes!! I love being able to tack on certain parts of other videos to a workout, it is wonderful! Jaime :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.