Cardio Karate 14 DVD Set

NRG Woman

Cathlete
I saw this in the Collage newsletter and was curious about it. I have a black belt in TKD and am currently studying Tai Chi and think this may be right up my alley. I see that the instructors are top notch, but I don't want to jump into buying yet another video set without seeing much about it. Does anyone know anything about this set?

TIA

I saw this in the Collage newsletter and was curious about it. I have a black belt in TKD and am currently studying Tai Chi and think this may be right up my alley. I see that the instructors are top notch, but I don't want to jump into buying yet another video set without seeing much about it. Does anyone know anything about this set?

TIA

I would just wonder if a person could learn that from a DVD? I would worry about my form being off. Since you already have an extensive background in martial arts, it seems like it might be too easy for you. If you like the series, let us know.

Total video fitness has clips up for all the dvds in the set. I don't think this one is for me, but this is one of those sets I think people will be very hot or cold about. If the price ever comes down, I may reconsider.

Cardio Karate 14 DVD Set

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.