Cardio Coach Fans

tygra

Cathlete
Hi!

I have 1-7 and love #7 and #6 with Candace. For those that have #6 with Sean, is it different enough from Candace that I should get it?

I'm on my way to their website, hoping to hear news about CC#8 - #7 was the highest calorie burn for me - upper 800s to lower 900s!

Awesome workouts.

Thanks for the help!!
Jane

Hi!

I have 1-7 and love #7 and #6 with Candace. For those that have #6 with Sean, is it different enough from Candace that I should get it?

I'm on my way to their website, hoping to hear news about CC#8 - #7 was the highest calorie burn for me - upper 800s to lower 900s!

Awesome workouts.

Thanks for the help!!
Jane

I think Candace's is tougher than Sean's volume 6. The challenges are slightly different, though they do share that one longer challenge. Check out the CC site for the details on each one. I had to get Sean's volume 6 because it is Coach Sean and how can you not have them ALL??? :p

I think Candace's is tougher than Sean's volume 6. The challenges are slightly different, though they do share that one longer challenge. Check out the CC site for the details on each one. I had to get Sean's volume 6 because it is Coach Sean and how can you not have them ALL??? :p

Yes, Sean's version is quite different from Candace's. Candace does a ton of level four sprints. Sean doesn't do as many, but I actually burn more calories with his, because I don't have to drop down to level 1 recovery after all those sprints. And I really like the way his challenges flow. Get it.

Yes, Sean's version is quite different from Candace's. Candace does a ton of level four sprints. Sean doesn't do as many, but I actually burn more calories with his, because I don't have to drop down to level 1 recovery after all those sprints. And I really like the way his challenges flow. Get it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.