cardio coach?

laura35

Cathlete
do you download these workouts like itrain? was thinking of trying a few of these. they have buy 2 get the 3rd free right now. how do these compare to itrain, are they as tough? I like the guys voice on there,sounds kind of sexy!!!

Yes, they're definitely as tough as the iTrain workouts. And Coach Sean is dreamy }(

You download them. Once you buy them, they send you the file and you download it to your computer and then onto your mp3. I think you can also buy CDs, but I'm not sure if that option is still available. I would go for the later ones - 5, 6 and 7, and get the Choose Living Press Play workout. I think it's a little more expensive, but the proceeds go to a great cause and it's an amazing, incredible workout, not just for the workout factor, but for the inspiration behind it.

Yes, the CDs are still available, but you have to specifically request them. They don't mass produce them anymore, so Coach Sean will burn one for you, for a few dollars extra charge.

Laura -- Cardio Coach also has a spring clearance sale that you should check out. It's 6 CD's and a download for about $40.

I don't know how CC compares to iTread because I've never tried one, but I MUCH prefer Cardio Coach to iClimb workouts. And yes, they are tough!

As for downloading, it's like Shelley said accept that each segment of a Cardio Coach workout is on a separate track, just like different songs on an album. This makes Cardio Coach totally mish-moshable for you insane cardio crazed maniacs :p . You can make custom playlists with your favorite challenges, or you can put all the steady state segments together if you don't want to do intervals -- it's really cool!

Shelley, I LOVE to make my own CC playlists! It's fun to take your favorite segments from each volume and put them together. When you think about how many different workouts you can MAKE with CC, it's totally worth the higher price.

i just purchased the spring clearance cds. 6 workouts + you get to download one of them immediately for mp3. wont be able to try them out until sunday though. I am doing my new itrain tonight. How often do you guys do these kind of workouts?

I ordered these thursday at noon and got them on saturday. I couldnt believe how fast I got these. He even wrote on the wrapper see you in the workout. cool, I am excited to try these!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.