cardio choices

JUSTCRAZY

Cathlete
i love the kickboxing on the 4day split but i am no good at the step routines. is it okay to do the same cardio or do you have to switch it up like you do with weight lifting. the bootcamp and kickboxing is fine and of course and i would do all of the weights on different days. or do i need to just need to suck it up and keep doing the step. it just feels like i'm just trying to figure out the step more than i'm actually using it.

I always put my own moves in there when I don't get a step. Step choreography is not my thing either. It is okay to not do step, I am kind of leaning that way myself.

The cardio you should do is the cardio that you like. The cardio that you are in the mood for that day. The cardio that makes you smile. The cardio that gets your heart pumping and your body moving. Do the cardio that feels good TO YOU!

I am not a fan of the 4DS step routines either as I am not good with such tricky choreo. You are not alone and it's not going to ruin any results you might get with the 4DS series. I WOULD pick 2 other cardios to do along with the 4DS K/B and B/C though so as not to get bored but you certainly don't need to do the step just because it's included in the series.

HTH!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.