Cardio in the 4DS-a must have?

Mikkia

Cathlete
I am thinking of buying the 4ds-the weight lifting portion for my DH and the cardio for me. Is this a good buy? I love the energy in Cathe's IMAX 2 and 3, kind of what I am looking for here too. Any opinions? Thanks!

YES!!! I love the cardio in 4DS. The kickbox is kicka$$! Bootcamp is fantastic, nothing she's done before, and the step is FUN!! I can't get enough of these workouts, cardio and weights!! The step in HIS is tricky, but stick with it and it becomes Fun Fun Fun:) Obviously, a fan;-)

Deanie

I love love love the kickbox and bootcamp! I really didn't care for the step, but I'm not a huge step fan anyway. The Cardio power premix is my fav- the cardio of the kickbox & bootcamp. Yep, a must have for cardio!

I bought 4DS for the step workouts alone. And ended up enjoying the entire thing! I'm in the last week of my 2nd 4 week rotation with 4DS. My absolute favorite cardio is HIS. Then LIS, then Kickbox and finally Bootcamp. I tend to skip BC when it's on my rotation and put in a Cardio Coach. Mostly because I need to get my Cardio Coach fix in for the week and BC is my least favorite of the 4 cardios. I like all the weight work.

Definitely a must have in my book.

April

I ADORE the cardio in 4DS!!! I use the cardio portions of these workouts far more than I use the weights (although I love the weight segments too). The step workouts are loads of fun, the kickbox is a blast, and Bootcamp is a KILLER. :D You won't be disappointed!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.