Can't all rotations be "fat loss"?

kellymom

Cathlete
I've definately put on a couple lbs this past month despite being in the middle of trying to lose 15 lbs. I've been doing "fat loss" rotations since May, and have a question for you experts out there. As long as you stick to serious clean eating (and portion control), can't any rotation result in some fat loss?

I just got the gym styles and I want to try the Muscle Strength Hardcore Celebration rotation. I'm not trying to build size, just do something different. I plan to add a little jogging on the end of some of the lifting days to help, but couldn't I lose fat? I figure that by changing it up like this I might actually see better results. Then I can go back to a "fat loss" rotation. Will I be working in vain?

Thanks to all you gurus out there :)

Kelly

RE: Can't all rotations be

Hi Kelly

I am definitely not one of the experts, but just wanted to respond because I had been focusing a lot of my efforts on "fat loss" rotations until about a month ago.

I decided to give myself a break from all the cardio and cut back to just 3 days of cardio per week and did the tank top arms rotation that I got from this forum. (kind of odd because it is winter and I won't be wearing a tank top any time soon, but I've been wanting to try it for awhile now.) Anyway, I was really surprised that I ended up losing weight doing this. I lost 3 of my "last five pounds" not to mention that I've never seen my arms look like this before. I did eat very well too so I am sure that had a lot to do with it.

You might really enjoy the change in routine
Good Luck

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.