Buff Badgers Thur 12/22

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today I will be getting off of work at 11am, hopefully. I'm planning on heading for home and doing PLB no stability ball and a 30 min run. Then I'm heading out to get my niece her last presents, and home again to wrap up. I'm going to start a fire in the fireplace and crack open a bottle of wine. :D I'm winding down......tonight.

I will try to get in my workout tomorrow morning before we leave for the north woods (depends on how much wine I consume). PUB TB/Abs/All Step cardio only. I will be off for the rest of the weekend, and starting up again on Monday with the Aug05 rotation. I'm off all next week so I will have the time!

Will post tomorrow morning before we leave!

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning BBs,

Sounds like you have a good day planned, Laurie!

I walked on the treadmill for an hour today. Will probably do something quick tomorrow like LIS and the sculpting part of that DVD. I want to get to work early so I can leave earlier. We're expected to get freezing drizzle tomorrow morning so it could be interesting!

In case no one checks in tomorrow, everyone have a very happy holiday!

-Thea

Morning ladies!

Laurie-you're cracking open a bottle of wine at 11am? Wow! You believe in starting the celebration early! :7 LOL. Enjoy your long weekend away!

Thea-good job on the morning workout! I wish I could do it in the morning but I'm just not motivated enough. *sigh* Freezing drizzle? Be careful driving!

My kids are off tomorrow and all next week. Is that pretty much the same for everyone? DS16 has his driver's test a week from today! We have to go to Janesville for it believe it or not. We couldn't get in any sooner in Elkhorn, Milwaukee, Racine, or Kenosha. I hope he passes-I'm sick of driving back and forth to school so many times a day!

Today I'm doing a Firm workout that uses the incline step. I also invited my friend over this afternoon for another short step workout. No answer yet. I'm trying to up my exercise this week to combat the extra Christmas calories!

Have a great day!

Good morning,

Today I did Muscle Max. I then followed it with a fattening McDonald's breakfast :) I was really craving it for some reason.

I have to work all day today, then a half day tomorrow, then I'm off for 10 days. I'm so excited. My brother gets in tomorrow night and will be home for two and a half weeks.

And I did get an A in algebra! That news totally made my day yesterday. The last time I took algebra I barely got a D, so it was a big deal for me. I struggle with math a lot.

Laurie, enjoy winding down, and have a safe trip to the north woods. I hope you like the August rotation. I liked it but was ready to be finished by the end of it.

Jill, good luck for your son's driver's license test next week! He must be super excited.

Have a great day,

Ellen

Hi All!

Ellen - congrats on the A in Algebra and doing Muscle Max.

Laurie - your day sounds nice! I am starting to prepare for DH's family with some wine tonight. And tomorrow night and then of course on the actual day. Have a safe trip! I am hoping they are wrong and the weather doesn't interfere with all the traveling and shopping people will be doing in the next few days.

Jill - Hope your son passes his test! DSS is 19 and seems to have no desire to get one. He prefers that everyone drives him around. Which means DH has to drive to Franklin to get him on Sat and then take him home on Sunday since he is staying over night. This is only one of his oddities!

I probably won't be checking back in until next week (unless it is later today) so hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

Hi, all!

Laurie - Winding down sounds wonderful but unfortunately I have lots to do before Sunday when all the relatives invade our home (deep sigh).

Ellen - Congrats on the A! You must be excited about seeing your brother, too.

Jill - Hope your son passes his driving test. Everyone I talk to is always so glad when their kid passes and can drive themselves around town.

Marie - Good luck with the relatives. We should swap stories about dysfunctional families sometimes. DH has a brother who's very "unique" to put it nicely.

Woo hoo! Today is the last day of work for 2005! Well, technically speaking anyway. I'll be signing in from home almost every day making sure everything is running smoothly since we have plants in Ohio and California that will still be working. It's not so bad if all goes okay (knock on wood). Hope to get in some good workouts next week while I'm off.

Did GS-Chest/Triceps this morning. Went heavier with the first 3 sets of chest presses but felt wiped out after that so struggled with the rest of the sets for chest. Then for triceps I had to lower my weights. My whole upper body feels fatigued now. Also did MM abs.

Merry Christmas to those who won't be checking in until next week!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.