Buff Badgers Fri 12/23

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Nothing today, we want to get on the road asap. Looks like we will have a little snow on the way up, nothing I haven't been through before. }( I'm excited to see the family. Didn't crack open that bottle either. DH called and asked if I wanted to go to a movie. So at 9:35pm DH and I went to see The Family Stone. Good movie, not what I expected at all. So now the two of us are running around the house getting everything organized for the trip. All the presents are wrapped though.

Ellen, Congrats on the A. Math is my favorite subject.

Marie & Sue, keep you sanity with all the relatives around. :)

Everyone have a Merry Christmas and I will see you on Monday!

Laurie

Laurie-have a safe and fun trip! I'm glad to hear the Family Stone was good. I think I want to see that although I don't really like SJP that much...

Today will be a quiet day, thank goodness. Work was crazy yesterday! I never got a workout in and worked a lot of hours, sitting on my butt. :( But today my friend is coming over for a good workout, so one rest day won't turn into two. :)

Have fun with your families everyone (Sue & Marie, I hope yours are tolerable lol)
Jill

Good morning Laurie, Jill and BBs that follow -

I just rolled out of bed a little while ago. Feeling lazy but will need to find my motivation soon to clean the house. Not seeing the weird BIL this weekend I was referring to - just my family and they're all pretty much normal. Well, my younger brother lives with this woman with a huge butterfly tatoo on her throat. That's kind of weird I guess. LOL

Going to do some kind of easy cardio today...thinking about an old Jane Fonda step workout (the one with Lisa LeMay - I hope that's her name).

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Sue

Good morning,

It's like spring outside! :) Well, kind of. I wasn't in pain walking to my office today, so it's at least a little warmer!

I wasn't fully committed to getting up early to work out today, so of course, I didn't. And now my to-do list for the day is piling up, so I don't know if I'll have time. I'll try to get something in, maybe Low Max.

Thanks to everyone for the congrats about my algebra grade. You have no idea how much of a beating my self-confidence has taken each time I've taken this class and failed, so to finally do well has been great. And it makes me think that maybe I really CAN get into the career I want. Believe me, the last year or two has produced more doubt than confidence!

Anyway, I hope everybody has a great holiday and safe travels.

Cheers,

Ellen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.