brazil butt lift

Ann Marie

Cathlete
Does anyone have any feedback on this? My SIL wants to try it, I tried to talk her into cathe. Right now she does Zumba and curves. Thanks for any input.
Ann marie

I have these DVDS, I would say that I like the "high and tight" DVD the best. The ab work is pretty good, the cardio is okay but dancy, since your SIL does zumba she may enjoy the cardio. If i remember correctly each DVD is about 30" so I used them as "add ons" after another w/o.
Leonardo's personality in this series is very likable which I find important, I hate buying a DVD to find out I can't stand listening to the instructor. I recently bought a Jillian Michael DVD and although a very good DVD I do not like her personality in it so I never do it. I would do this DVD much more if I could "mute" it.

I can honestly say that I rarely use these DVDs anymore as Cathe's turbo barre and lower body blast are so much better!!!.

Hope this helps,
Katie

I also purchased the set. Leonardo is a very colorful character to say the least, so I have to be in the mood to do this workout. ITA about great results with Cathe's LB workouts. Better bang for the buck and the annoyance factor is not there with our darling Cathe.

Pam

I like this set. The workouts are fun and someone who enjoys Zumba might appreciate that. A complaint I have heard is that all the background exercisers are quite young. That sort of thing does not bother me but thought I would mention it. Also, the workouts are only about 1/2 hour each. I prefer workouts that are around an hour long, so that bothered me more than anything else. You are supposed to do two on the same day in most rotations, but somehow I am not a fan of that approach. However, that said, I do think the workouts are fun and challenging and something quite different from anything else I own and so therefore I keep them and do them from time to time. Gotta keep asking the Brazilian gods for a better butt!

I have this set and did a rotation from which I got great results!:D

I want to do another rotation again soon but with so many work outs and so little time so to speak, IDK how soon that will actually be! LOL :rolleyes::p

Variety is the spice of life. Cathe has all kinds of wonderful spices. But trying spices outside of Cathe is OK too. It's just that many more spices.

Now I'm being silly. Just have fun with your workouts and do what you like.

Enjoy!

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.