Body Max 2 Info please!

cher54

Cathlete
Hi everybody! I just ordered BM2 and would like to know how you guys like it. How difficult is the power circuit section? And overall difficulty? I know this should be posted under DVD questions but figured it would get more "airtime" here!:p;) TIA!

Love BM2! It is tough stuff. The power circuits are brutal because you are already fatigued from the long step portion, so sometimes I do them first and then do the step segment. I give it an 8 out of 10 on the Holy Crap scale. :) It's one of my faves!

It's not too often I do the entire BM2 workout, but I love it for the premixes or even certain chapters:

1. I often do just the arm portion (about 20 mins in length), which I tack on to another workout.

2. Or I'll do the premix "double uppper body," with the added ab work at the end, for a really nice, longer arm & ab workout.

3. I also enjoy doing just the step portion, minus the arm and ab workout. Can't remember how long it is when you do just that part ... maybe 50 mins?

The entire DVD is awesome. I love all of it, but find myself doing the arm work regularly. That's my favorite part!! :D

Love this workout! You might be swearing at the TV at some point. It does the job.

Body Max 2 is great! It has my favourite warmup section and it gets you ready to go - I'm sure you'll love it. Have fun!!! :D

Love this workout. The boot camp premix is awesome! 78 minutes of bliss! The premixes are perfect IMO.

This is a really FUN workout. The music is great and the exercises are very effective. I like to do the whole thing start to finish when I have time. It's just fun, fun, fun.

Every time I do it, I tell myself I'll stop after the step segment- then I keep going. Then I tell myself I'll stop after the circuits- then I keep going. I then do it through the upper body portion, then the abs- before you know it I'm done, and I feel so accomplished! I love it- you will too.

I like the first Body Max too.

Thanks for your feedback, everybody! I did the step, plus circuit plus double upper body today! Wowza, what an incredibly awesome workout! Love, love, love the music too!!!

Ok, I am officially the last person out there that has not tried this one :eek:. It just sounds like so much fun. Now I'm feeling the peer pressure......gonna have to buy it soon.

mini-natty said:
Ok, I am officially the last person out there that has not tried this one :eek:. It just sounds like so much fun. Now I'm feeling the peer pressure......gonna have to buy it soon.

Yes you have to Natasha!!!!! The step segment alone makes it worth it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.