Bike Ride for MS

LadyUnix

Cathlete
Hello,

Not so long ago there was a post about auto-immune disease, so I thought I'd share that this weekend my bf and I did the MS 150 in Minnesota - a 150-mile bike ride that benefits the Minnesota Chapter of MS.

Together we raised over $2,000 for the cause.

I have a co-worker with MS; we both started at the same time about 3 years ago and I can see the degeneration that has happened to his body.

This was my second year doing it; next year we'll do it again, and will hopefully get more people involved.

Just wanted to share.

Hi, I started that thread for autoimmune disease. I am so thankful that my tests came back negative for MS, but it has motivated and inspired me to help in any way possible. Thanks for posting this and being an advocate for MS. We can all pick a cause and help out...and it's a great way to stay in shape by doing the bike ride too! Great job. :D

WAY TO GO!!!!! That is absolutely wonderful and TOUGH!! I'm training for a 100 mile ride which is hard enough, but two days back to back and a total of 150 miles?! Wooo Hooo!!! You should be proud of yourself! It's great that you were supporting such a great cause, too!!

PS - I wish you would have posted a link on your signature line - I donate to every cause!! I will still, if it's not too late! :D PM me with the link.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.