Besides Cathe's newest, what other workout releases are you looking forward to?

cokonkel

Cathlete
Of course, I'm chomping at the bit for Cathe's new workouts to come out this summer :)eek: :eek:), but I was curious what other upcoming workouts you all were looking forward to. I just saw the thread on Shaun T's upcoming new workouts T-25 and I'm stoked! :eek: I have also heard rumblings (although no comfirmed release dates) that Dasha of Kettlebell Kickboxing will be filming new workouts at some point here and Sylwia of Tonique is also working on some new stuff! :D

What else are you guys looking forward to? I'm wondering if I need to add anything else to my future wish list! LOL ;)

I've been buying workout DVDs like crazy lately, but they are not new releases per se. Aside from T25, I'm not really stoked about anything else that's coming out right now. There is supposed to be a new Tonique Born to Move, but I'm mostly terrified of that one.

crickets

Anyone?

LOL I wish I could contribute Colleen :eek:.

There really isn't a new release that I'm looking forward to, actually. I thought about T25, but now I'm on the fence :confused:. I think I would much rather dish out the money towards a fitness goodie (a 20lbs+ KB for example ;)) and utilize the w/o's I already own. However, I AM looking forward to starting Nia Shank's 15 week muscle building program :eek:.

Amy Bento's two new workouts. She has a clip on her FB for her new kickboxing workout. I've watched it so many times, I've probably worn it out. She is by far, my favorite cardio instructor. Love her stuff!

Amy Bento's two new workouts. She has a clip on her FB for her new kickboxing workout. I've watched it so many times, I've probably worn it out. She is by far, my favorite cardio instructor. Love her stuff!

Oh interesting! I'll have to check this out! :D

I was going to say Amy Bento's new Step (ASC5) workout - I had heard that it was supposed to come out early this year, and then no more updates so I am not sure when now, but totally psyched for it when it does come!!

I was afraid to read this thread for fear I might be enabled to buy something :eek: I'm currently not waiting on anything. I've recently just purchased my spin bike and bought some new spin DVDs and I'm also waiting for Cathe's new stuff!! Besides that and the unused RushFit that I have waiting on me, I will probably not buy anything else this year. Unless, of course, I see something else someone is talking about and can't resist ;)

I've bought so many new workouts I haven't even tried yet that I'm not too exciting about anything other than Cathe's new workouts and the new Sufferfest (spin) workouts that are n the works.

But I was also expecting to read this and come enabled....so glad that wasn't the case!

I've bought so many new workouts I haven't even tried yet that I'm not too exciting about anything other than Cathe's new workouts and the new Sufferfest (spin) workouts that are n the works.

But I was also expecting to read this and come enabled....so glad that wasn't the case!

Lol! Oh no! My reputation as an enabler is going down the tubes! :eek:

I'm looking forward to Shaun T's newest series T25. :D
I wish BeachBody (Sagi) would release more Body Beast!!!

Ohhh yaaa!!!! I would be on that like white on rice :eek::eek::eek:.

Have you been reading the Body Beast for women facebook?! Did you see all the Body Beast Classic photos? OMG, they are all in such great shape and they are hinting there is a Body Beast 2 in the works..maybe with women this time. I hope they keep it Beastie though. I don't want a pink dumbbell workout.:D

Have you been reading the Body Beast for women facebook?! Did you see all the Body Beast Classic photos? OMG, they are all in such great shape and they are hinting there is a Body Beast 2 in the works..maybe with women this time. I hope they keep it Beastie though. I don't want a pink dumbbell workout.:D

No I have not seen the Beastette's on FB but I'm sure they look smokin' :eek:. However a few weeks ago I watched a new Beach Body interview w/Sagi and he kinda hinted there might be a BB2 in the future (including women). Ya, I hope the program is kept Beastie too. Although if I was working out with Sagi, I think there would be a high probability of getting injured from distraction :eek: ;):D. He is perfect [enter sigh here] ;).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.