Beachbody Presentation

Sergidog

I am just curious - I was just invited to a presentation by Beachbody at a local hotel. CEO Carl Daikeler is giving the presentation. I was told that I can call a local guy to RSVP. Does anyone know what kind of presentations these may be? I know that there are some that use the Beachbody products on a regular basis on this forumm and I just would like to know if anyone has any idea (or experience). I would like to go - whether marketing or a presentation on health and fitness. THe presentation is on April 19th. Thanks for any information that anyone may have!!!

There are different presentations. Some of them are coaching presentations or workouts with celebrity trainers. I would go if I could! Good luck! Feel free to email me if you want!

ETA, just found this.
April 19th | Las Vegas, NV
Learn about the Beachbody Solution 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Beachbody Coach Training 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM

I would definitely go. I think they have a wealth of information and their programs are so diverse. I have a number of them!

I've dealt personally with Beachbody (have been to their offices in LA), and they are nice nice people. Carl is a cool guy too!

~Chris

>There are different presentations. Some of them are coaching
>presentations or workouts with celebrity trainers. I would go
>if I could! Good luck! Feel free to email me if you want!
>
>ETA, just found this.
>April 19th | Las Vegas, NV
>Learn about the Beachbody Solution 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
>Beachbody Coach Training 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
>

Thanks - I was invited at 1PM, so it must be the Beachbody Solution. I have to RSVP, and will let everyone know how the meeting was. Thanks, again!

Thanks, I am going. I do think that their programs are very different - from Turbo Jam to P90X - and really want to hear what they have to say. I don't think that I will buy anything (if they are sellin), because I already have a lot of their products!!! Thanks!

I have to second what Chris said about Carl. As an independent coach for Beachbody I had the chance to meet him at the Coaches Summit last month in Anaheim and he is very cool. The presentation in Las Vegas will outline the BB coaching opportunity and the companies philosophy on fitness. I have never been to one yet but I know Vegas has a large team of coaches so it should be very high energy.

I hope you have fun and make sure to let us know how it goes!

Coni

I am going to write more about this later - just a note now.

I sat at the back of the room, today, and looked behind me and saw a familiar face - Tony Horton! He looks really great and said that he is going to be 50 in a few months but feels that is only a number. I didn't get to have a conversation with him because I heard Carl or Jon (couldn't tell) tell him that he had to give a talk, and Tony was writing notes.

And yes, Las Vegas seems to have a large group of coaches. I like the emphasis on peer support - not only for the business end but for the fitness end. I know that I would love the support for fitness - I fall off the food wagon a LOT!!

MOre later - Sergidog.

Sounds like it was a great experience Sergidog! Can't wait to hear more about it when you have the time. It's very cool that you got to see Tony, he's such a great guy. I recently went to one of his fitness camps in DC and had a blast!

I agree about the emphasis on peer support, that has been my experience since I joined with Beachbody last July. Carl's really big on us helping each other succeed so always know that you can contact me or any of the other coaches if you need help.

Looking forward to hearing more, one of the coaches I mentor lives in Vegas but was unable to make the event so I'd love to get your account
:)

Coni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.