Aug Rotation/Lower Body (Aug 12)

run4fun

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me always starting the thread. If anyone else wants to, feel free. :)

I did a 3.1 mile run last night and PLB. Boy, PLB was a little tuffer the second time around this week, but I felt like I really got into those muscles... I did not get my walking lunges in..

Tonight I am doing an interval run instead of IMAX 2. I am also going to do the walking lunges and some ab work..

Everyone is welcome here!!

Have a great day ladies..

Beverly

WOW! I did those lunges last nite. Yikes! I feel pretty good today though. I am kind of wondering how I am going to make it through IMAX2 tonite...but I keep on surprising myself :)
It helps that I am really looking forward to it!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Have a great day!!!
Lynne

Good Morning Everyone,
Sounds like everyone is off to a good start.I just finished PS Legs.I can't beleive that I did legs again! I am now trying to decide if i will do my run now and have it over with or take the dog out for a run tonight when I get off of work.I guess I could always do both:) I could be to lazy when I get off of work though.
Eating as been going good for me as well.When I am done my workout I am going to go to the grocery store and pick up somethings I ran out of.
Hope everyone as a good day!
Lori

I was still sore from Tuesday's PUB so I elected to do cardio again today. I did Cardio Kicks. Will probably do PUB and L&G tomorrow.

:)

Morning,

How’s everyone? I’m okay. Last night, I didn’t do what I had planned to do. I went over BF house and did some free style lower body work and abs.

Tonight, walking 16 laps (4 miles) walking lunges and Legs & Glutes. I just love that workout.

Lori, sorry to here about your MIL. My brother is dealing with cancer too. He has it in his head, lungs, heart & throat. So much is going on around me. But, I have to stay strong, pray and keep myself de-stressed, and working out does just that, right.

I’m going to start Cathe’s August rotation, this Sunday, heck, forget that I'm starting today, I like it and you guys are having a ball doing it. Have a blessed day all.

Teddygirl~

Good morning everyone...yesterday's checkin was PLB and the 200 walking lunges. For PLB I used 5, 8, and 10-lbs dumbbells. I thought the leg press was going to be the death of me. I can't imagine doing it with 30lb barbell and increasing up to 40lb like Cathe does. The 200 walking lunges were not as bad as I had originally thought, it really didn't take me that long to do them.

IMAX 2 this morning - I am really loving this workout and push myself each time I do it. I was able to do Cycles 1 - 4, including the interval blast at high intensity. For the remaining cycles, I modified the interval blasts.

Hi Everyone,

Looks like we are all doing a great job on this rotation. After suffering through PLB again this week, I ran 5 miles at lunch. I threw the 200 walking lunges in the middle of my run, afraid I would blow them off if I put them at the end of my run. Might be a little embarrassing doing walking lunges in front of my building anyway. This morning was IMAX2 and I was drippin' with sweat when that was over. Anyone else use and 8 inch step instead of 6? I have to lower it to 6 for interval 5 though. Took me several of times before realizing that Cathe and crew were using a 6 inch step for this workout.

I can't wait to do HSTA tomorrow-will be my first attempt.

Have a great day all!

Diana

Hi everybody!

Man are my legs sore from those walking lunges!

I did IMAX2 this morning and the ab section from Cardio & Weights. It felt like a vacation compared to the past few days. Can't wait for HSTA tomorrow - it will be my first time doing it as well.

All of a sudden I feel like I'm starting to see some changes. My eating has been pretty clean and I think that helps a lot too.

Hang in there everybody. 2 more workouts this week and then a day off. Yippeee

- Shopgirl :)

Hi, all!

I've been dashing around all day, so I didn't get a chance to check in earlier. Did CTX: Kickbox Cardio and PUB Stability Ball stuff and...it felt easy for some reason. After all the tough stuff from July and the first part of this rotation, it was hard to believe that was it! :DI almost decided to add something else in (actually did add in the arm drills from CTXKC); but then realized there was probably a good reason for easing up a bit. Will be moving the Rest Day from Week One at least one day so that Saturday or Sunday will be off; that means PLB plus MIC (step only) for me tomorrow! Then, I'm sure I'll be feeling it!

Have been wondering: for those of you who are on-track with this rotation time-wise, how does the 2nd week compare with the first? With the July rotation, IMHO the 2nd week seemed to ramp it up a whole other level. Is it the same with this one?

Not only is the rotation great, but so is this check-in. It's great to read your postings and be encouraged by your intensity and support. :D

Take care and have a great rest of the week!

--Callie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.