Aug Rotation Check in/Aug 28

lorihart

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,
Well....we decided a couple of days ago to hop on a plane and visit my SIL. She didn't know we were comming and we really surprised them.
So,needless to say I didn't get to workout yesterday.BUT I really liked what the scale was telling me.I have been really controlling my eating the last couple of days.I have a habit of mindless eating AND when I get hungry, I will poke anything in my mouth.I have to realize that I am not going to starve if I don't get food right away.:)
Today we are heading to the mall but first I am going to finish my coffee and take my run outdoors.It may be a longer one but if I am pressed for time,I may turn it into a interval run.OR maybe I could run twice today......:) I don't really enjoy running up here b/c it is more of a country style community.I could be enjoying my run and the next thing....the smell of horse crap comes across my nose!There are also long streets instead of turns and hills.I don't really like seeing where I have to go.Im a complainer....
I will check back later, hope everyone else as a good day.
Lori
:)

Hi Lori, how was your run? Not to much horse crap smell I hope. That one made me LOL...

I had a good run. I did 8.5 miles and the 200 walking lunges. Then I did some yard work and some house cleaning. Me and my son went to dinner and then I did my grocier shopping. I still have energy. I know if I sit, I will be exhausted though...

Have a great day and weekend!!! Have fun at your SIL...

Beverly

Hi Beverly,
My run was good.I did the interval run that I mentioned.First I was going faster every minute (like BFL),then half way thru I would run fast every other minute, then by the time I was 1 km away from their house I would pick a mail box,sign, something and run as fast as I could.It was a good workout, made I think I over did it.I felt sick by the time I got home.
I am debating going for a run today.We are leaving the house at 12. I would like to do just a normal run today.Like I said though, it gets a little boring.I hate when I can see the stretched road ahead of me.It doesn't help either that I have a running partner at home so runs alone, seem boring anyway.BUT I have my music.I am really well rested though.I fell asleep last night at 10:30 and woke up at 8.
Did anyone decide if they we going to do this rotation again, or not?
I am really looking forward to seeing what Sept rotation is going to be like.
Hope you have a good day today.Prehaps you could just run a couple of miles for me!:)
Lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.