The arrival of my Rykas has been bittersweet

Lunacat

Cathlete
My Ryka Enlight IIs showed up about 15 minutes ago, which wass great....but when the UPS guy showed up, I had a head covered in the coke can sized rollers! I must have looked really embarrassed because the guy actually said "I'm sure it'll look great when you're done with it." AAAAAHHHH! Just had to share. Thank you for letting me vent this bit of humiliation! At least the shoes fit great.

Don't feel bad! Half the time the UPS guy catches me during the evening and I am working out to Cathe and covered with sweat with my hair plastered to my head. I am sure that he sees all sorts of things!!!

Sandra S.

So many of those UPS guys are the cutest thangs, and they seem to have the best legs.

What is it about these guys? Do they have to pass a leg test in additional to being able to lift 80lbs?

Hey Lunacat, my cat's name is Luna - and we call her Lunacat as a nickname!:D

Why did you pick that as your screen name?

My cat's name is Luna as well! She's the most precious thing in my life so it seemed like the obvious choice for a screen name! :)

>So many of those UPS guys are the cutest thangs, and they
>seem to have the best legs.
>
Geez! wish I had "your" UPS guys.

No "cuties" on this side OR! with great legs. Most of them are "big" guys who could do with a "little Cathe" themselves

Now my Postman!..........hes 'cute" with very "hot" legs and tush

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Don't worry about it. I am ALWAYS in my purple fleece dressing gown whenever the UPS man comes to the door!!!!!

Clare

My UPS guy delivers here so often that he always wants to know what i cooked for diner! UPS guys get exposed to everything! they are really laid back about it. i bet nothing shocks them!

jes

Well, My UPS guy hasn't interrupted me exercising yet, but two other people have. Our door is the kind you can see through the window. Picture this: I'm on my stability ball doing Cathe with my butt facing the door and someone knocks. The other time, I was on all fours doing some kind of leg exercise. I think they were embarrassed as I. I told DH I need to start exercising in our room.

Enjoy the Rykas.

Shirley

Wow, that's cool! When we adopted my cat from the shelter, her real name was "Half Moon" because she was one of those torties with a two-color face - one half black and the other light brown. But it seemed like too much of a mouthfool for a day-to-day name.

And she has SUCH a tortie attitude (says her red-headed mistress - LOL)!

My Luna is a tortie too! When I was going through my divorce I had to stay with a friend for a few months. The day I moved in with her, Luna (then about 2 months old) showed up outside, sick and homeless. It took a few weeks to build up her trust, but once I did, I became Mom and we haven't been apart since (2 1/2 years).

I named her Luna because half of her chin is white and the opposite half of her upper lip is white, making her look kinda like a moon.

(Says the other red-head whose only a red-head when she doesn't get lazy with the henna)!

I have to add in here . I was blown away once by my ups guy ... He said he had a pounding head ach and wondered if I could "spare a few Pain Pills" . I was like" Ummm I have Ibubrophin".He was like no "I need Pain Pills " Off he went !!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.