Anyone Out There?

nastsm0m

Cathlete
Hey whats everyone up to this christmas eve eve? :) Ijust got home from a neighbors get together. I am tired and looking to relax before the BIG next 2 days. Anyway just wondered if anyone else was around. Have a merry Christmas all! Hey I wonder if Shelley picked up Becky yet!

Terri

Hey Terri! How the heck are ya girl? :+

I was listening at approximately 10:33 pm and thought I heard a couple of squealy, screechy, high-pitched laughs coming from the north! I'll bet that was Shelley and Becky!;)

Terri. You sound as pooped as I feel! I too will relax the next few days. I think I should, because for New Years, I plan to make a big spread for Mallory, my DD and her BF (best friend). They enjoyed it so much last year, her BF asked about it this year. Yeak! Mom! There ya go!

Hey Wendy and Marla!

Wendy have a great day today with Joey and all your family!

Marla-I think that is so nice your DD and her friend want you to do that for them. Enjoy your holiday weekend and I thank you for the lovely e-mail :)

Terri

>Wendy have a great day today with Joey and all your family!

Thanks sweetie! You have a great holiday with your son and anyone else you are sharing these next couple of days with!:+ :+ :+

I wish you lived closer...would love to meet you! You seem like such a great person!:)

Hey Terri,

What's up girl? I haven't talked to you in a while. I am sitting around here finally finished my shopping and waiting on going to a party tonight. I have today and tomorrow of terrible eating, then my new year might start Monday. Hey we also need to get a Coremaxathon in after the new year! Whatcha think? Maybe it will give me some motivation!!

I really hope you have a great Christmas!

kim

Hi Kim,

Yes it has been awhil. Life here is crazy these dyas! I wish you and your family a happy holiday! Yeah lets do a coremaxathon soon!

Terri

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.