Anyone else have audio issues with Imax 2?

nkuangel

Cathlete
Hey everyone,

I just got the entire intensity series for christmas along with the terminator, very exciting. However, when I went to do Imax 2 today it was as if someone kept turning the volume down to almost mute! I was sooooo excited to get this workout because it looked like too much fun. When I previewed it yesterday on my computer I noticed that the audio would fade in and out quite a bit. Today as my friend and I were doing Imax 2 we couldn't believe how the music faded, I mean at some points Cathe was almost totally inaudible. And unfortunately this occurred through the majority of the workout the whole way through.

Did anyone else have this issue with this video or was it the entire intensity series? What were you able to do about it, get a replacement or did you just have to live with it? And if you got a replacement dvd did the sound still fade?

I posted this question in the Ask Cathe forum as well but I wanted to know if anyone else had this issue and what did they do about it and was it able to be fixed.

Thanks
nkuangel

I have audio issues with IMAX2 on video but not with my DVD. Thankfully the audio troubles are confined to the intro and mini tutorial at the very beginning of the tape. Surely SNM will ship you a replacement if the item is defective. Good luck, it's an awesome workout!

Take Care
Laurie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.