Anyone else feel crabby when....

red_mct

Cathlete
Working out a lot and probably not eating enough? I swear some days I feel like a caged tiger ready to bite anyone who looks at me the wrong way. }( I notice this happens when I start working out a lot after a break, I wonder if there is a physiological name for it, like "Nearly Buff Starving Psycho Woman."

:7

Marie

I'm with ya but I have just been calling myself "PMS Psyco Women" and no I haven't been on a break }( . Stay away from mommy she's having a meltdown and want icecream really bad, as my son go's screaming down the hallway ;-) :7

Rebecca, LOL!

The "buff" part of my post was more of a pipe dream, heh.:)

I know this is partially a birth control thing - I just started using that "Nuvaring" and am now not-very-eagerly awaiting AF, who if nothing else will at least take some of these PMS symptoms away. I hate using hormone-based bc, I haven't been on the pill for years. However, when I talked to my GYN about how moody they make me, he goes, "Well, an infant might make more of an impact on your mood." LOL, I figured he was right.

Hope you feel better soon (me, too). ;)

Marie

Me, me, me!!! I get so cranky when I decide to shock my body and cut my calories. I have been doing that this week and my DH has been dreading coming home. I swear I'm like a different person. And the sad part is that I KNOW I'm being crabby, but I just can't help it.

Katie

I always feel it too after intense workouts. I also feel terribly crabby after mowing in the summer all day...use a push mower alot around all our pine trees..sometimes I think of cutting them all down. LOL! As I type this, my fingers are practically frozen as I just vacuumed out the cars today..coming in to warm up abit, then I got to clean the car down inside.
Charlotte~~

I am in your boat, sisters! I haven't been eating super clean the past few weeks but have really buckled down the past few days. Change my mood? Not really, since the past few weeks I was crabby from not eating as clean as I thought I should be.

So, what have we learned? We can be crabby and eat a few more things that we shouldn't while stalling our progress OR OR OR, we can be crabby, watch what we eat in a stricter fashion and actually see some progress from all the hard work! I'll have to take the later, at least THEN I will smile!

Yes, I always say my evil twin comes out when I get crabby from that. So it's "Martha's" fault, not mine.

Margaret

When I work out a lot and am probably not eating enough, I'm simply tired and dazed.

When I want to work harder (especially during this time of year, my leaning out phase) and don't have enough time, then I'm furious.}( Exercise is the only thing that makes me feel good these days.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.