Anyone buy P90X ebay?

Reese777

Cathlete
Has anyone here every bought P90X from ebay? I'm seriously interested in buying this workout set, but I can't swing full price right now. They have it discounted (some are significantly) and I just wonder if they're legit. I am very hesitant.:eek:

Well...I bought mine from BeachBody but plan on selling it soon on eBay. I have no idea what is on there now but given that mine is definitely legit I'm sure others are too.

I would check feedback and sales history. I'm sure I could be wrong, but someone having multiple copies of P90X would definitely seem odd to me. I know there are people who are authorized etailers of Cathe's products that sell on eBay but I don't know if that is true for BeachBody stuff.

I'm curious to know why you would want to sell P90X? Wasn't it all it's cracked up to be, or you just don't like it or what?

Spill the beans please, because I was thinking about ordering it too, just for some variety.

Sheryl

Hi Reese,

I purchased mine from E-bay not too long ago...It seemed to be dropped shipped from BB as the seller implied, and was very complete with guides, nutrition plan, etc in the BB box. I paid $105.00 total with shipping.

Hope that helps ;)

Hi,

What is "drop shipped"? Would you be willing to email me the name of the ebayer that you bought from? I could check them out and see if they have additional copies.

I'd just hate to invest in the series and have it not turn out to be what I bargained for because it's copies or something.

Thanks!
:)

Reese,
I also ordered mine from ebay. I think I received it alot faster that some that ordered from BB at the same time. Mine also came from BB. I'll have to go look at who my seller was and I'll PM you his name.
LD

Hi Reese!

I don't blame you for being hesitant. I'm an independent coach for Million Dollar Body (the sister company of Beach Body) and MDB recently updated their policies and procedures to include a clause that forbids its representatives to sell any Beach Body products on ebay. This being said there is a chance that the copies being sold there now are bootleg. I know that previously there were quite a few coaches who were drop shipping to their ebay customers, taking the order and then having the product shipped directly from MDB to the customer, but now that the new policy is being enforced those sellers are becoming fewer in number.

The only places that I know of to buy a new copy of P90X directly are either through the Beach Body or Million Dollar sites.

I hope this has helped and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. P90X is an awesome series and I think that when you do get it you won't be disappointed. I have done it twice this year and am really excited about P90X+ which should be released in the next few weeks:D

Coni

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.