Anyone in Bend, OR

Fidget Queen

Cathlete
If so, I really need advice/guidance/support . We just found out that we got a house that we were going for about an hour ago. We didn't expect it, so we didn't expect that we'd be moving at this moment. We have one friend there, but I was hoping to get information from anyone else who lives there.

I desperately need employment. I've been out of work since 2007!! I'm not looking for anyone to hand me a job, simply information about where I could look, companies I should contact, places to avoid, etc... My SO needs work, as well, but he's much more employable than I am (or so it seems).

Thank you Thank you!!!

Hi,

Sorry not in Bend but I live in Albany, Oregon. I don't know your particulars but I'd suggest contacting the Chamber of Commerce for Bend, Oregon and tell them your relocating to Bend and need to find work and any and all information about employers etc... I'm sure they could send you a packet of information that would be helpful to start you out. Also, you might want to interview with employment agencies as an option to help in finding a job as well. I wish you all the best in your move and know you'll love beautiful bend oregon. I hope this has been helpful info... Oops, you should be able to find a listing via phone book or internet for Chamber of Commerce for Bend Oregon.

Good luck and Hugs!;)

Nora

Thank you! I didn't even see your reply, I'm so sorry!

I'm very excited to move. Can't wait!

I will contact the Chamber of Commerce for a start. I suppose I should get signed up with some employment service now. Being out of state still, I feel kind of trapped.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.