All is well post...

I was agreeing with everyone on the "All is well" post last night and thinking how great my world is too, right now! My kids are at great ages. We are in the middle of remodeling our home and it is going along so well!

I am not complaining, but not 10 minutes after I read that post, I got the mail and our electric/gas bill was in there and it was almost $400!!!!!! For one month!! I cannot believe that one, as it usually runs near $150. Oh well..they warned us heating costs would rise...

And then as I drift off to sleep, my little one wakes up with a croupy cough and vomits all over his bed and then 2 places on the bathroom rug!!!

Everything is still great in my world, couldn't be happier (DH even helped clean up the vomit, which has never happened)!

I hope that everyone has a super day!

Jenn

Jenn, I hope everything is better now. And I hope no one else gets the stomach bug! Have a nice, quiet, billess Christmas.

Jenn I hope your family can be healthy for a couple days now! Yikes! It's no fun changing bedding in the middle of the night!!

RE: the heating bill, I feel your pain. The last three months my bills were $66, $123, and then $294! I know the next few will be even worse as it will just get colder here in Wisconsin.

Try to have a happy Christmas anyway!
Jill

poor little one........your night sounds like the one i had with my 5 yr old last week........except DH didnt help me!!!! and my electric bill wasnt as bad !!

Oh Jenn - nothing worse than a sick little one. I hope he is feeling better soon!! And that you aren't cleaning up anything nasty any more!

Did you check with the electric company? Sometimes they just "guesstimate" a bill. I can see it rising but not that much over what it normally is! Well, I hope things work out there too.

Isn't it amazing that even with some setback, that feeling can remain? Yeah, we all have issues in our day-to-day lives, but over all things are pretty good. Have a wonderful day yourself!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.