All things in moderation Jan 3, 2006

buffettgirl

Cathlete
I thought I already posted this, but I must have hit preview instead of post. Duh. Anyway, time to ditch the cookies, fruitcake and eggnog. Time to clean up our act. Today's plan:

B - 2 slices oat bread w/ PB&J, banana
L - leftover pork and sauerkraut,peas, carrots, apple
D - turkey tetrazzini, salad

Got up early and did segment 1 and 3 of SB. This afternoon, IMAX2 is pencilled in. Have a lovely day.

Okay, here we go!

B - steel cut oats with soy milk, diced apple and cinnamon
S - half apple, 1/2 WW English muffin with pb
L - lentil and vegetable soup, cherries, lf yogurt
S - cottage cheese and pineapple
D - WW tortilla with black beans, veggies and ff salsa

Workout is 4 mile run, shoulders and core.

I'm going to try this check-in one more time. I have thrown out all the crap and the thought of something sweet actually turns my stomach. There was one day last week when I was so dehydrated from the salt/sugar binge that I drank 2 quarts of water and hardly urinated (sorry if that's tmi).

B - whole grain toast with PB
S - fruit and yogurt
L - minestrone
S - laughing cow cheese and celery sticks
D - ?
S - ?

Leslie Sansone 3 or 4 mile walk is scheduled this morning

Michele

So far so good, been good since Saturday. Off today and running errands, eating lunch with SIL somewhere today. Will keep it as clean as possible.

Hi ladies. I think that I'm going to get into the routine of checking in with you. I started WW yesterday.

B: lite english muffin w/ff ham slice & coffee
L: WW meal & an apple
S: ff popcorn
D: chicken breast, brown rice & broccoli
S: ff yogurt w/ff cottage cheese
S: protein shake

Today's workout will be 60 minutes on the elliptical and the 33 min premix from GS Legs.

Have a great day all!

1-1 slice ww toast with 1 tblspn natural p/b
2-a couple small scoops of l/f cottage cheese
3-veggie burger on 1 slice ww bread, 1 can of plain tuna eaten with fork

I've starting tracking my foods on fitday again today...FINALLY! Haven't used it in a couple of months. I used it faithfully and it helped me to lose that 13 pounds. Now that I've stopped, my weight has basically stayed the same. I need to get back to it and get the rest of the weight off once and for all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.