All Things in Moderation - 12-22

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning!!

I had one of the M&M pillows yesterday, GOOD! I did have an unplanned Walnut Frostie as it came out of the oven last night. I made two more runs of those last night. Still well within my calorie allowance for the day.

Today on the menu -

Br - oatmeal with blackberries, egg beaters, 1 pc double fiber WW toast, coffee w/creamer

Sn - sweet potato protein smoothie

Dn - 1 cup of chicken noodle soup, 2 pc WW toast with Forty Spice hummus

Sn - NF plain yogurt, Weight Watchers cinn crunch cereal

Ln - Reruns - Chicken curry with basmatic rice and a large salad with balsamic ving.

Good morning Jane and all who follow!

I made gingerbread men and ladies and trees last night:) I sampled one. I also had a couple of cookies at work.

Today:

B - steel cut oats with banana and soy milk
S - apple and 1/2 english muffin with pb
L - today is my company Christmas lunch - we are going to an Italian restaurant and I will try to choose something vaguely healthy:p
S - none - I imagine lunch will drag on
D - big salad

I'm doing shoulders as I type (well, not AS I type) and tonight is a run.

Good morning moderate friends. Yesterday's orgy of food is in the past. Actually, it could have been much worse. When I got home, I was too full and too tired to cook, so the family had subs and I had a small bowl of soup.

B - 2 slices whole wheat toast w/ PB&J, banana
L - lentil and brown rice soup, carrots, slice wheat bread, orange
D - homemade pizza, salad
My mother and sister are arriving this afternoon, so dinner will be followed by a cookie tray. I will try to limit myself to one. I'm off tomarrow, since I work the weekend, but hope to be the picture of moderation. You all have a wonderful day, and I will check in on Sat.

Hello Friends-

Yesterday was truly moderate! I went to lunch at natural eatery w/ Abuelos and kids and ate a great vegatarian samlpler ( a little of: baba ganoush, tabouli, falaful, and spanakopita) On the way out the door my son bought me a piece of Carrot cake as a Brithday treat and we split it 3 ways. For dinner, I was planning on cooking. But the family voted for Chinese takeout and I stuck to veggies, shrimp and a small amount of lo Mein. We also had some wine. Not too bad for a birthday!

I will continue on this way. No menu to post but plans for Lentil chili and salad and lotsa veggies are a definite!

*Stay Happy *

Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d089240c00000015108AatHLZo3buN

This will be my diet for the next week:

B - Oatmeal with vanilla soy milk and cranberries

S - Half the gingerbread house

S2 - other half of gingerbread house

off to store to buy new gingerbread house

L - 4 calling cookies, 3 french breads with garlic, 2 chocolate Doves and a pumpkin tart I got under the Christmas Tree

well you get the drift....

Ho ho ho
Julie

>This will be my diet for the next week:
>
>B - Oatmeal with vanilla soy milk and cranberries
>
>S - Half the gingerbread house
>
>S2 - other half of gingerbread house
>
>off to store to buy new gingerbread house
>
>L - 4 calling cookies, 3 french breads with garlic, 2
>chocolate Doves and a pumpkin tart I got under the Christmas
>Tree
>
>
>well you get the drift....
>
>Ho ho ho
>Julie

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.