Ab Workouts

Roxie1965

Cathlete
Iam trying to decide which ab video to purchase coremax or ab hits what is everybodies recommendations? Iam finally seeing results after almost week 5 of the beginner rotation. All I needed was your encouragement and a little diet tweaking. Thanks everybody.

I don't have Ab Hits, but I recently got Core Max, and I really like it! It has three twenty-minute routines on it, and they are pretty challenging, but easy to modify if you can't do all the moves! I've only been using it a few weeks, and have started seeing good results in my abs.

Hope this helps!
Leanne

I have both. I think Ab Hits is more versatile. I has more workouts on it and the times range. I don't always have 23 minutes to work my abs so I pull out Ab Hits and do a workout on it.

I have them both and love them both. I use Ab Hits more, time is an issue for me also.

Deanie

I also vote for Ab Hits. Core Max is a great addition, but Ab Hits has over 15 different Ab workouts ranging from 6.5 to 15.5 minutes in length. Definitely more bang for your buck. I'd get Ab Hits first and then get Core Max later.

April

Another vote for Ab Hits, I have both as well but find myself grabbing AH more often just for the reasons mentioned, time. I definitely get a good burn from this. Coremax is great to, but I find that I only do Coremax 1 the most and I just wanted some other choices that didn't require any equipment but still effective.

You really can't go wrong with either.

Annette

Since I have all the workouts on DVD I couldn't justify getting Ab Hit's. I love Core Max for that reason alone. If you don't have most of her workouts I'd get Ab Hits for the time factor alone. My favorite ab workout of hers is the one from CTX Kickboxing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.