4 weeks to wedding--best exercises?

With only 4 weeks to go, I'm happy with my weight, but a little bikini-shy about my body composition. I don't expect any miracles, but I wanted some insight on best workouts to do over the next 4 weeks. I fell out of my workout routine with my tummy tuck 6 months ago. Now my tummy looks much better, but I know I could build a little more tone all over. I'm looking for the best exercise bang for my time. Thanks

I would do heavy weights at least four days a week, and Hiit two days a week. If your gown is strapless, I would do a lot of shoulder and arm work. Nothing looks better in a strapless gown than great shoulders IMHO.;)

My co worker is getting married in September. She recently started sts meso 1 and has had great results. People have been commenting on how toned she is all of a sudden. Her legs have noticeably slimmed down after 4 wks! She is inspired by weight focused training. She already looks great but now.... Even better. Her df is excited as he is also into fitness.

I swear by kickbox wkouts. I know its the type of wkout that people either really enjoy or avoid altogether. But I also know that if I do 3 or 4 kickbox type wkouts in 1 week, not only do I feel it all over but I see upper body definition and core definition. My arms and abs look more sculpted and feel stronger. My legs get it too from the kicking. I feel it in the glutes, thigh, hamstring and calves.

It has been said " You get out of it what you put into it", so I wear 1 lb hand weights and really give it what I've got! Doing so provides a decent cardio challenge too. For me its a total body workout that gives me results! Good luck and congratulations!

I swear by kickbox wkouts. I know its the type of wkout that people either really enjoy or avoid altogether. But I also know that if I do 3 or 4 kickbox type wkouts in 1 week, not only do I feel it all over but I see upper body definition and core definition. My arms and abs look more sculpted and feel stronger. My legs get it too from the kicking. I feel it in the glutes, thigh, hamstring and calves.

It has been said " You get out of it what you put into it", so I wear 1 lb hand weights and really give it what I've got! Doing so provides a decent cardio challenge too. For me its a total body workout that gives me results! Good luck and congratulations!

I agree, particular with doing the workout with either weighted gloves or a 1lb hand weight.

Don't overlook kettleball workouts, either. Recommend the ones that are more strength based (Lauren Brooks, for example), so you can use a heavier KB.

Ok, heavy weights help to burn fat and toning, and a good cardio in LIS , so you can do is heavy Xtrain, cardio LIS.

I would focus, also, on clean, clean, clean eating, less sugar and water, water, water.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.