3 full body workouts in a week?

messyjess

Cathlete
Can someone please tell me why 3 full weight workouts cant be done in one week for example week Muscle Endurance on Monday Wednesday and Friday?

You could do that. A lot of folks do full body workouts three times per week. What makes you think that you can't? Of course you want to listen to your body.

You could do that. A lot of folks do full body workouts three times per week. What makes you think that you can't? Of course you want to listen to your body.

I agree with Cath. You certainly could do 3 full bodies a week on MWF. I certainly would not do them on back to back days, though.

3 full body workouts in one week would be an excellent way to train as long as you have one full day off in-between to recover. Full body workouts are a great to build endurance and offer you the chance to hit all body parts 3 times. If you are pressed for time, you can choose compound moves that get more that one body part at a time. You need the day off between workouts because we grow muscles during recovery. Have a great workout!

Davina

I'm jumping in to agree with everyone else. 3 full body weight days on non-consecutive days is perfectly fine.

I'm jumping in to agree with everyone else. 3 full body weight days on non-consecutive days is perfectly fine.

Just to add..it's always a good idea to mix it up...do 3 a week for a few weeks, then 2 a week, then back to three..always keep your muscles guessing, this has worked wonders for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.