2012 Calendar - Canadians still waiting

MommaPew

Cathlete
Has anyone in Canada received their calendar yet? They were shipped Dec. 7th and even with the holidays I would have expected mine to arrive late last week or this week.

Since they were shipped about a week earlier than in the past I was hoping to finally get one intime to use it for all of January....

Hi MommaPew,
My calendar arrived Dec.20 & I had to go to the post office to pick it up as the package would not fit in my box!
Cathy

Wow, I kind of thought it would come b4 Xmas but then of course the holidays slow everything down. As I have a community mailbox, for oversized packages they leave a key in my mail box that opens one of two extra large mailboxes. I've been patting down my mailbox for weeks looking for a key!:eek:

1st my LIS pre-order never arrived:( but the replacement set came super fast:D and my order I placed using my calendar discount came super fast too but my pre-order for the calendar doesn't show up. I feel there is suddenly a theme with pre-orders for me:( Is my mailwoman interested in my Cathe stuff lately or what. I can't understand what's happening to my orders.

Off to contact SNM.

Wow, Patricia, you have had trouble with your orders. I received my Cathe calendar before Christmas. Hope you get yours soon!

I got mine just before Christmas too. Normally I get in about mid january so I was surprised it came so quickly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.