20% off following pre-order

Zozo

Cathlete
I seem to remember reading that after pre-ordering Shock cardio, I should have recieved a 20% voucher. Is this right? And how do you recieve it? I pre-ordered shock cardio about a week ago, but I didn't read anything about the voucher, after the initial information page. Does anyone know what I can do to find/get the voucher? 20% off is always worth having!!!;)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I believe that the discount code is located on your receipt from the shock cardio preorder... check down in the body of the receipt. it should list a discount code under the address where your shipment will be sent... if you can't find it there, email customer service and they will help you or send it to you again :)

good luck and hope you find it!

the 20% was for those that order earlier on. the updated page says if you order by the 31st you get a 10% http://cathe.com/shock-cardio/ the coupon code SHOULD be in your email receipt for the order. if you cannot find it email customer support and see if they can help you.

kassia

Guess I missed out

I forgot all about the discount. I went back and checked my order confirmation e-mail and sure enough, the discount code is there. Too bad it's already expired.
And now I remember why I never used it - the invoice e-mail is dated May 1st and the discount code expired on April 30! Not all that useful!

I forgot all about the discount. I went back and checked my order confirmation e-mail and sure enough, the discount code is there. Too bad it's already expired.
And now I remember why I never used it - the invoice e-mail is dated May 1st and the discount code expired on April 30! Not all that useful!

i wonder if they can help you with that? i mean techinically if you ORDERED before the date then its not your fault the email didn't come through right away!you shouldn't have to miss out b/c of that.

kassia

i wonder if they can help you with that? i mean techinically if you ORDERED before the date then its not your fault the email didn't come through right away!you shouldn't have to miss out b/c of that.

kassia

I should probably ask. Although I think I didn't order until the 29th or 30th so maybe that's just the way it is. It just slipped my mind until I saw this post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.