11/9 Cathe-ites Daily Challenge

rgs424

Cathlete
OK, it is FRIDAY, 11/9. Here is the challenge:

------------------------------------------------------------------

1. DRINK your water requirements for the day
2. LOG, and post if you want, your food intake for the day. Eat what you want...just log it and post it.
3. EXTRA CREDIT POINTS: No JUNK FOOD (no sweets, candy, chips, etc...)

CHOOSE 1, 2 or all 3 of them. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, POST YOUR RESULTS !!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I will attempt all 3 of them !! That will be difficult considering I am going out for dinner tomorrow evening to a very very nice restaurant !!

ok, I am re-affirming my attempt to do all 3 parts of this challenge. It will be difficult, but I will feel so much better at the end of the day if I do it right !

what is everyone else doing ?

I will do #s 1 and 2 tomorrow, but NOT #3. My mom is bringing me an infamous "black and white" cake -- alternate layers of yellow and chocolate cake, with alternating buttercream and chocolate fudge icing. MMMMMmmmmmmmm!!

Katie - You have to report back how yummy your cake is!!!!

I will do all 3. I did HIS & weights tonight and I'm really feeling/seeing results - I don't want to mess up my hard work!

Water is never a problem for me - I chug it all day. Now if someone could just glue my mouth shut.....

All I'm doing today is the water. Today is my diet cheat day and don't think the forum is large enough to hold my food log.

I'm definitely doing the no junk food and will continue it until further notice.

I won't do the water - I simply slosh too much when I drink as much as they say you're supposed to!

I already know what I'm going to eat for the day - it's all planned out, and dinner is waiting in the fridge.

OK, so far so good today.

For breakfast I had an English Muffin with low fat deli turkey and FF cheese

For mid-morning snack I had 4 rice cakes and slices of FF cheese.

I have had no junk food (feeling super guilty over all the junk food I ate yesterday!!), and have had 16oz of water.

NOw if I can just keep this up ....;-)

>OK, so far so good today.
>
>For breakfast I had an English Muffin with low fat deli turkey
>and FF cheese
>
>For mid-morning snack I had 4 rice cakes and slices of FF
>cheese.
>
>I have had no junk food (feeling super guilty over all the
>junk food I ate yesterday!!), and have had 16oz of water.
>
>NOw if I can just keep this up ....;-)

GOOD LUCK! You said you have a big dinner date tonight so keep that in mind when you plan to pick :9

Today I had a cup of cooked oatmeal with Splenda.
Cup of coffee with skim milk
Curves snack bar and 32 oz of water so far!
For lunch it's a big salad toppped with 1/2 cup chicken salad and tomato slices with fat free oil & vinegar

ok for lunch I had a small salad, turkey, and sweet potatos. An hour later I had a south beach diet bar. Then I CHEATED on some PEZ candies...70 calories worth to be exact. Sometimes I just have to have my sugar !!!

Downed another 32 oz of water, which leaves me 16oz more that I need to do today.

I had a pear with a bit of ff cottage cheese late this morning, then homemade veggie soup and a slice of toasted multigrain bread for lunch, along with some grapes.

I have some plain yogurt and strawberries for a snack this afternoon. Not sure about dinner.

So far, I've been good with no junk food today. I'm drinking my water like a good girl but I hate it (I usually drink Propel with my workouts but good ol' plain water I can't stand).

I have some yogurt for a snack this afternoon and some almonds.

Marcy

I have (VERY surprisingly) done well today! There just isn't any junk food around me, so I think that's the reason.... (well, except for that darned vending machine in the office cafeteria that was just restocked today x() But I've managed to stay away.

-I had a light English muffin for breakfast with reduced fat PB and two cups of coffee (with cream and splenda--I love my coffee w/cream!)
-For a snack I had one low fat string cheese and some red grapes
-Lunch was a salad with chicken, beans, lots of veggies, asparagus, and a few bites of pasta with low fat parmesan/peppercorn dressing
-I may have a yogurt in a little while
-Dinner=????????

I've been good with my water too!

Allison

>I have (VERY surprisingly) done well today! There just isn't
>any junk food around me, so I think that's the reason....
>(well, except for that darned vending machine in the office
>cafeteria that was just restocked today x() But I've managed
>to stay away.
>
> -I had a light English muffin for breakfast with reduced fat
>PB and two cups of coffee (with cream and splenda--I love my
>coffee w/cream!)
> -For a snack I had one low fat string cheese and some red
>grapes
> -Lunch was a salad with chicken, beans, lots of veggies,
>asparagus, and a few bites of pasta with low fat
>parmesan/peppercorn dressing
> -I may have a yogurt in a little while
> -Dinner=????????
>
> I've been good with my water too!
>
>Allison

GREAT JOB ALLISON ! Looks like these daily challenges are rubbng off on you ! I have been having a hard time today. Candy corn, butterfingers, snickers, etc...all over my office !!!!!!!!!!

Oiy, I opened a drawer and was reminded about where I hid the leftover Halloween candy! So I need this today. So far I've been good.

Water - 48 oz to date (1PM here)

B- protein shake w/ banana, blueberries and strawberries
S- Steel Oats with Cinnamon and Cardomon (and 1/2 a packet of raw sugar), and soy sausage patties
L - spinach salad, chicken and mashed taters (no butter)
S- Lean Cuisine Pizza (later - not yet)
D - no clue - maybe soup and a turkey burger. I have to think about it.

My local grocery store is having a grand reopening starting today, and between 4 and 8 tonight I can get an extra 10% off, so I'm heading there after work for my week's shopping. They have so many specials, I'm sure I'll walk out with a crap load of stuff I don't need.... Danger Will Roger...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.