The "THIS IS ME" challenge to everyone

Yummy Mummy

Cathlete
who "hasn't" posted a picture

Come on guys and gals...............before Hardcore arrives, lets see how many we can get up

If I can do it, and not look like Beverly, Aila or Diane Sue etc, then YOU can, and feel quiet "liberated" having done it!

Passport and Driving License pics accepted .......ANY pics you wish to share

Are you up to the challenge?

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

RE: The

Yeah, come on people! I'm with Marion on this one.
I'm not in great shape--yet, but I posted my pic. Of course, just my head though.;-)

If you guys have patience, I can get a picture taken. I haven't had a picture taken of me in a looooong time. :+

Edited to add: someone might have to give me a heads up on how to post it though!

No one wants to see my pics since I have MSN! Just kidding. :p
I am working on The Picture Trail thingy and hope to have some pictures uploaded soon. ;-)
Charlotte~~

I'm about to get into my workout gear, so I'll get a picture and attempt to post mine tonight via Picture Trail. I'll let you know when I get it there.

Marla G. :D

Yeah, you might have to be a little patient with me because I haven't had anyone take a non professional picture of me in a while. We go every year to get christmas pictures done. But if I can figure it out I will do it.

Kathy

OK, I just tried to link in a photo from my wedding...lemme see if it worked...

Edited to add: I look squashed, I'm taking it down and editing the photo before reposting.

Allison

Nope - too ashamed...Especially after reading the legendary Feb 2005 Oxygen abs issue, where they called bellies that looked like mine "unsightly":

p.90 ..."Continuously high levels of cortisol cause a gradual accumulation of fat around the midsection. More and more people have these unsightly bellies as the pace of everyday living accelerates."

Thanks, Oxygen magazine, just when I thought I couldn't hate my body any more than I already do...now I am "unsightly"x(

Still struggling, but getting through...

RE: Here I am....

OMG!!!!

Makes me wish she was a lesbian and so was I

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My Grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

>Fitness Goddess:
>How did you get my photo?
>:+

I wish I had said that...THAT'S funny:p

Marion...you are To much!!!!:7 :7

I was waiting to get to the bottom of the post to see who that was!!!! I'll never get my diet 'in shape' for abs like thatx(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.