Your recommendation please.

lshiraki

Since personally I rarely take aerobic classes and instead feel more comfortable using equipment like the treadmill, stair climber, etc. for my cardiovascular workouts, I asked an aerobic instructor friend to recommend an instructor who does video sculpting/aerobic workouts for 2 separate clients. Both clients can honestly admit that they will not workout in a gym atmosphere but would be interested in a video type exercise program at home.

Client #1: In great shape, very intense and focus on a goal type of person, currently does minimal resistance training, she comes from a dancer back ground so her flexability and coordination is excellent, middle age (35 years old) and active. Doing a separate aerobic exercise and a weight resistance workout is too much time she doesn't have. She is easily bored and have often avoided exercise videos because it tends to become monotonous. Since time is of the essence, I would like to have her do a cardiovascular/resistance training type of workout combined in one. Her goal is to tone without adding size. Which video would you recommend?

Client #2: Older in age (50 years old), does not workout, has a very sedetary lifestyle, not much activity. She would like to get in better shape, lose some weight, strengthen her heart, and minimally tone. Would be very interested in a beginner type of exercise video workout with focus on both cardiovascular and light body sculpting (resistance training). Which video would you recommend?

After you have had a chance to consider these 2 cases, please email me your recommendations. Thank you for your time.
My email address is [email protected].

Hello,
For client number #1. I would suggest Cathe's CTX series. You can get detailed information on that series on this web site. They are a series of tapes that have about 35 min of aerobics and 15 minutes of body toning. One body part for each day. They definitly will not bore anyone. They are great tapes and Cathe made them shorter based one client needs like #1. For number #2 I think some of Denise Austin light toning and aerobic tapes might work. I have done her tapes minimally but think she would fit for #2.
Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.