Your favorite part of your body...

wendymin72

Cathlete
Hey Ladies,

If you had to pick your favorite part of your own body, what would it be? What part of your body do you think is the most attractive, the sexiest, the most appealing?

I have always been told I have a nice "rear view" so I am gonna have to go with that one!;)

Edited it to say: Sorry, posted this in the wrong place! Whoops! But I still expect some answers! :p

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~

http://lilypie.com/days/050519/1/0/1/-5/.png[/img][/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

LOL! It used to be my face,until I start having this awful adult acne! Any suggestions on how to get rid of it, I've tried quite a few problems and nothings working......

My back: it responds very well to weight training, and looks good even if I don't train. When I was a grad student, one of my French teachers said my back "invite à la caresse" (he was kind of a pervy dude who had slept with several of the other grad students--he smoked and had a flabby flat butt, so did not interest me at all!).

Ahhhh my favorite parts now would be my traps, shoulders, tri's (b/c I don't have to flex, it shows automatically), back -- the bi's are pretty damn good as well. And the rear end in pants. My dh always says damn your a## is so round. He also says he can sit a glass on it.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND ALL.

Haydee

My hair. It's thick, it looks good on me, and it's easy to work with.

My husband has always complimented me for my butt, even long before I started using Cathe's tough lower body workouts. Maybe my lower body is not as bad as I think.:)

Pinky

Hi!

I would have to say my legs. I think they are big for the rest my body, but they do what I want them to do. Finish a race or lifting, and I get lots of compliments on them in the summer.

Beverly

Don't know if this will help with adult acne, but my daughter was having some trouble with acne. Some of it was getting cystic around her hair line and cheekbones. We were going to try the Proactive line that is advertised on infomercials, but instead tried the Wal-mart version first. She has had amazing results with it, and it is very affordable. There are three different solutions, and if she uses them faithfully her acne is very much undercontrol. It's called Acnefree and is put out by university medical. It's about $15 dollars for all three solutuons. They come in a kit and last about a month.

Okay, first let me address adult acne: I developed allergies to a lot of things as an adult, and these things caused me to develop bad acne. Here's just a few of the "biggies" that give my skin major problems: Chocolate (yes, I'm allergic), tartar control toothpaste, eggs, and anything with peanuts. If you have adult acne that won't go away no matter what you try, I would bet that you've got a food allergy of some kind. Start eliminating things from your diet to see if the acne clears up, and start paying attention to what you ate just a day or two before a breakout. You'll start to see some common denominators, and those will probably be the culprit. Also, try switching toothpastes or mouthwash.

Something to help clear up acne: Proactiv has worked wonders for me!!! Also, an item call Tend Skin really helps clear things up. Tend Skin is also great for clearing up razor bumps on the bikini line.

Now, about my favorite body part: I've been told I have a nice butt, but I normally would have said my legs are my favorite part, but with PUB and S&H, I've started to take a shine to my biceps and triceps.

Christi,

I'd see a dermatologist for the acne. My sister thought she had acne but it turned out to be rosacia. Acne creams made the problem worse. Rosacia is common in adult females, so you might want to have it checked out.

I'm going to assume you mean aside from the face, because I think most people's faces are their best feature, and say my legs. They are the only part of me that are shaped the way I think they should be shaped. I have issues with all the other parts! x(

My eyebrows. I have lovely shaped, arched, 1950's movie star dark eyebrows. They add personality to my face and are really my best feature!

I also have fabulous slim wrists and long tapered fingers, perfect for nail polish and multiple rings.

My parents say I have great legs. My husband likes my butt, although my 8 year old tells me it is squidgy from the back. Nice child!!!

Clare

In high school one year I worked on kitchen staff of a summer camp and I was voted best legs and that was before I began working out so hard. I've got some upper demples going on the ol'thighs now...boo. Anyway, I'm liking my arms and upper body more and more. Whenever my mom hears me getting into a conversation about exercise or anything fitness related she will say, just show them your arm muscle or she'll say ask Angela to show you her arm muscle. It's really cute. I'm not that built or anything, but I and the people who know me are noticing a change. Luckily my hubby likes all of me. If I could just give up the M&M's....
Angela

LOL Lunacat...I prefer my right elbow. Angela, M&M's are an addiction...no two ways about it! I can't even have them in the house.

Right now I would say I like my rear view the best. That's where I get the quickest & best results.

I WANT CATHE'S ARMS! WAAH!

Ruth :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.