Yes, I can do step!!!

Hi everyone. I am relatively new to the forums, though I have been doing the Cathe tapes now for months. One thing I discovered though, I am a klutz on the step, so I have really been doing all the circuit training tapes that only have a small amount of step. Then, I was kind of tired last night and I decided to do the first tape of Cathe's that I bought, Step Max. I've only done it once -- all the step choreography blew my mind. Then, last night I realized all the step in all the tapes is very similar -- I've been learning despite myself!!! I did the whole tape without any problem!! Now I can buy all the step tapes too! Yippee!

Also want to sayhow much I enjoy all your posts--you are a great bunch of people!

Good for you Beth!

I am new to step myself and was petrified of Cathe's choreography. Ofcourse, I have gotten confused and tripped up and the like, but I too have been learning at a much faster pace than expected! I think we owe it to Cathe's great cuing and teaching skills...all of the regulars here praise her for that all of the time!

Have fun!

Have a great work out!

~Wendy~
Due Date: 5/19/05

http://www.bullmarketer.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/Sports/exercise/thumb_exercise15.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?WENDYMIN

Good going Beth! We're so glad you're here with us. I have to tell you, I am truly the klutziest...if that's a word...person who ever walked the face of the earth. Really! So I give Cathe all the credit for making me believe I could do things that I couldn't. It's a plain miracle!:p

Seriously, I know how great that feeling is, when you realize you've actually gotten good at it while you weren't looking.

Welcome!
Ruth:) :)

Hi Beth,

Welcome to the board. I couldn't figure out what that smell was at first. Then I felt the heat. I realize that it is the the burning plastic of your credit card.

}( ,
jordan

How Wonderful for you!! I loved that feeling when you get the steps down!!! Another great thing is once you get the steps down and not done a step tape in ages..... It always surprises me that it all comes back:)

Take care, and have a GREAT time stepping!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.