Will I ever get through Cardio Fusion?

jdawnc

Cathlete
Wheeeew,
I only got through the BM2 cardio and the LIC cardio. Much to my horror they still add on all the Drill Max drills. Ugh. Needless to say I only made it through the first 45 minutes and skipped to the stretch.

I am beat today. Well I guess it's something to work towards.

It's fun b/c it incorporates 3 different workouts. You won't get bored. There are also premixes to shake it up even more. It's great for people who get bored easily!

Heather

That is one tough DVD! It collects dust along with MIC & IMAX3 on my shelf. I only pull it out on occasions I'm feeling particularly guilty or masochistic. :p

Anyway, I don't worry if I don't finish a w/o. I'm more worried about burning a good amount of cals, & if I'm feeling tortured I have no problem turning off the DVD player. ;)

Torture is a good way to put it. It was a great stress reliever that's for sure.

It seems that my stress relief only comes from sweating buckets and working out to the point where I am yelling profanities to the tv ;)

It's fun b/c it incorporates 3 different workouts. You won't get bored. There are also premixes to shake it up even more. It's great for people who get bored easily!

Heather

I love the routines in LIC and BM2 but hate the prep work to get to the final routine. Cardio Fusion is great because you get to jump right into the routines. The premixes are a great option if you just want to do the Drill Max Drills or BM2&LIC cardio.

I would have to say that this series is my favorite. The quality of the workouts are the best but I have a bit of a dread factor because they are all over one hour. The premixes helps me get past that which is good.

EXACTLY!!! That's why I like some of the compilations - like Hardcore Extreme. I wish that she could put together a DVD with all the finished combos of all of the step routines. That'd be perfect!

Heather

I love the routines in LIC and BM2 but hate the prep work to get to the final routine. Cardio Fusion is great because you get to jump right into the routines.

Heather,

If they'd ever get that Workout Blender up and running, we could do that ourselves! Oh, the fun we could have.......

Sandra

LOL! i made it thru CF 1 time. and i thought i was gonna die!!! i know what ya mean about the drill max at the end. that is like unbelievable!!! mine kinda collect dust too, cuz i gotta be feelin' really good to pull these things out.

EXACTLY!!! That's why I like some of the compilations - like Hardcore Extreme. I wish that she could put together a DVD with all the finished combos of all of the step routines. That'd be perfect!

Heather

Holy smokes, that's a brilliant idea!

I don't have this one, but that sounds "fun" So its the finished step routine from BM2 w/ out all the break down, the cardio from DM, and whats the portion from LIC like? I don't have LIC. This sounds like and interesting, but deadly combo

Nan

The combo from LIC is a bonus combo. LIC is a great DVD to have. It's a good circuit workout (slightly more upper body focus) and has a cardio premix as well. If you do it as a circuit, there are 3 combos that include a step routine then a blast. The premix adds on the 4th "bonus" combo. I highly recommend it!

Heather

I don't have this one, but that sounds "fun" So its the finished step routine from BM2 w/ out all the break down, the cardio from DM, and whats the portion from LIC like? I don't have LIC. This sounds like and interesting, but deadly combo

Nan

Oh boy, I've got cardiofusion on my rotation next week. I'm just going to do as much as I can and then claim victory for the first try.
~michelle

Oh boy, I've got cardiofusion on my rotation next week. I'm just going to do as much as I can and then claim victory for the first try.
~michelle

You'll get through it just remember when you get to the end of BM2 blasts and it starts the Drill Max cardio remember that it's only 6 short drills and you can do it! Even if you just do your best instead of quitting it still counts that you did it right? lol.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.