Where to order step used in PUB

loreneg

I would like to order the black/gray step/bench that Cathe uses in PUB/PLB.. I found one in Power Systems Fitness, not sure if right one.
Also interesed in ordering set of wts. with stand. checked out Compack VTX Dumbbell Rack with wts of 1-15#..at Fitness First.. does anyone have any info on either of these items.. I really appreciate it.
Or perhaps something better.
I ordered already the Troy Lite..
Thanks
Lorene

Hi Lorene,

You can order that step at walmart.com. It's called the Super Step.

Hope this helps.
Jacque

I ordered mine from Walmart dot com and it arrived extremely fast.

BTW my IRL name is Lorene also, same spelling! I don't see it very often so I had to comment.:)

Do you have the Original Step? I use mine in place of that step since it's pretty much the same. When added to the High Step, there are enought risers to raise the height of the step to a more comfortable weight training bench height. I am pretty limited on space so I get more bang for my buck with the Original Step and the High Step.

Here's a link for you:

http://www.btsbodyshop.com/step.html

I've been wondering about this ever since Cathe announced the new workouts -- are the Super Step on their way out? Aren't these made by the same company as the Step Co? Why didn't they want Cathe to make a workout for the Super Step? And with the new workouts that Cathe is making, looks like they are advertising that the aerobic step is for aerobic stepping AND strength training -- which is not saying much for the Super Step. And I also noticed that Cathe did not use the Super Step in BB series (SS or PP). Even in SS Cathe used the regular aerobic step instead of the Super Step. Just wondering...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.