What is the weakest part of your body?

Spinin28

Cathlete
Hey everyone!!!

I have always had trouble building my upper body strength, I have never been able to do straight leg push ups!! I always have to take it down to my knees to do them...anyone else have this problem?? I have a lot of cardio endurance and leg strength, but definitely lacking in the upper body strength.

I just got all of Cathe's DVD's and I am so excited to finally have them all, plus Hardcore is coming next week..Yeah!!!

Where do you feel your weakness is?

Denise
:7

Upper body is definitely my weakness -- especially biceps. I'm working on it, though, and I totally believe with Cathe's workouts I'll get there. I know now that I need to increase my weight training (frequency and weight load).

I've got Hardcore ordered, and I also just ordered Slow & Heavy. I keep reading how great S&H is for building muscle/strength. I'm really excited to crank up the weight training!

Marla G.

I'm with you, definitely chest, i.e...pushups. Yes I can pump out a few but can't keep up with cathe. When I was younger I could. Anyway I can match her on her weights for everything but that. I just don't look as gorgeous as she does.x(

Too funny!! For me, biceps. And if Cathe didn't include them in all her weight workouts, I wouldn't do them. My kids say "for all the working out you do, you sure are a weakling". The kids and hubby are always having to unscrew jar lids etc.

Diana

I guess I would have to say the chest also, although it's certainly not for lack of trying. I don't know why it never seems to get much stronger, cause I sure work hard enough at it.x(

Ruth

No matter how many push ups I do....they never seem to get easier and I can never do the straight leg ones!!! It can be very frustrating!!

Denise x(

Add me to chest also. I can do about 3 straight legged pushups and I've been stuck at 40lbs for presses and 15lb dumbbells for flies. I've tried to up them but I can do about 2 reps with the heavier weights and then I'm fried.

Definitely chest. Push-ups kill me. I can do flys and bench presses with pretty heavy weight but I never seem to increse my strength in that area.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.