What tapes to buy that are super intense?

Hi, Im new to this forum, and just to give you a little background I've been looking for some new home fitness tapes, and from videofitness, I discovered Cathe, and I must say from reading EVERY review of all her tapes, it looks like this is what I am looking for. However, I am so confused on what tape to buy, I workout at the gym every day, I do step aerboics,
kickboxing, etc. and weightlifting, so by all means I am not new
to working out, I would greatly appreciate someone telling me what tape is superintense with a complete body
body workout. Like I said, Im familar with step routines, etc. so I would like people's opinions of which ones of cathe's tapes is the most intense. Eventually I would love to get a lot of her tapes, but $$$ is always a factor. Thank you for all your help.

Also, I need to purchase a step and every where I go they don't have them anymore, does anyone know of where I can get one on-line that doesn't cost a lot.

lori

You may want to try BodyMax (intense cardio, lower body circuit training and upper body conditioning), Circuit Max (intense circuit workout), and Power Hour (great total body workout with an emphasis on endurance training).

Enjoy,

Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.