Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

What is the RACK and the TOWER?

This is a discussion on What is the RACK and the TOWER? within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi, I occasionally see posters write about Cathe's Rack and/or Tower. Is this the same piece of equipment or are ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Catheite
Gobias's Profile Fields

Default What is the RACK and the TOWER?

Hi,

I occasionally see posters write about Cathe's Rack and/or Tower. Is this the same piece of equipment or are they 2 separate pieces? What are each used for?

I am going to start STS and see that many people use them or recommend them. I went to order the rack/tower last night but can't find it anywhere on the Cathe site. Are these not Cathe's items or am I totally missing where they are located?

Thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 05:16 PM

I was wondering that myself. Perhaps they are being sold at retail outlets.

Gwynn
Old 02-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Catheite
Gobias's Profile Fields

Gwynn,

I google-imaged it and from what I can tell, Cath has a "Power Tower" that is used for pull-ups & chin-ups (both use the adjustable bar towards the top of the tower), push-ups (uses the adjustable bar towards the bottom of the tower) and can be used when you are on your back on a weight bench and do chest presses (the tower will catch and hold the barbell for you).

It doesn't look like it can be used as a leg squat rack (doesn't look sturdy enough IMO), so that must be a separate item. I can't find that anywhere.

I still can NOT fine either item on her webiste and can't find a retailer who sells her exact items.

So anyone who knows where I can get this AND THE APPROXIMATE PRICE, please pass along the info.

Thanks.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Cathlete
Bobbi-B's Profile Fields

I remember reading somewhere on the forum that they are out of stock of the towers right now. If you ask about it in the Ask Cathe forum, you'll probably get an answer from SNM or Cathe about when they'll be back in stock, how much they cost, etc.