What to order? Help me pick!!!!

Madison1

Ok, I have Cathe's Classics DVD. And I like it!!! :)

Ive been working out w/ weights for 2yrs now. Mainly Joyce Vedral & SLim Series.
Im interested in trying another Cathe workout. WHat would you recommend? Im wanting to lose 15 -20 more pounds. But really tone & lean out my body.
Suggestions?

Hi Madison1,

Well of course the REAL answer is BUY THEM ALL!!!:D

But seriously,
If you like the classics dvd and want more cardio + variety, why not try Imax2/Cardio & Weights. If you like just cardio then Rhythmic Step/Interval Max/Maximum Intensity Cardio. If you are looking for weight work IMHO, Pyramid Upper Body/Pyramid Lower Body would be a good choice.

-joy

I'm with Joy. Buy them all.:7

Pure Strength and the Pyramids are my best choices for weight training, while IMAX 2 is my top choice for cardio. If you want to do a whole body workout and cardio at the same time to lean out, you might want to check out Body Max, Bootcamp, and Circuit Max. The CTX Series is also a great one to own.

Pinky

CTX did a great job leaning me out. And I wasn't trying to get lean, just improve my aerobic capacity. I love the fact that the cardio is short but intense, and the weight work is tough! Just try to do the entire upper body workout all the way through! I think this series gives you the most bang for your buck. She includes a little bit of everything. I just wish she'd put out a CTX 2!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.