What DVD to get?

exercisemania

My sister gave me a gift card to Cathe for my birthday! woohoo! awesome gift. need help deciding what to get. I can get two.

Drill Max and LOmax circuit (been having back problems so wanted to try a lower or impact)
or imax 2

Also how are people getting these 20% off coupons.

thanks

Tough choice. They are all really great!

I think I would go for Drill Max and Low Impact Circuit.
But go back for Imax2 when you have the funds. It's a great workout too:D

Oh,the coupons came with STS Cardio pre-orders.

Is IMAX 2 very high impact? I love low max and low impact circuit.

It's higher impact. Imax 2 is an interval step with several hiit blasts. It has great music and is fun!

I really like LIC for non interval days or when my back is acting up. :(It's not as challenging as most of Cathe's cardio, but it is fun and has a lot of interesting step moves. I love to use if on heavy weight lifting days. It's a calorie burner without being too intense.

You think even though lowmax circuit isn't as intense it is still a great calorie burner?

It always leaves me all sweaty. Even though it is low impact, you can add risers to increase the intensity.
During summer months, I do cardio every day so I have to vary the intensity. LIC cardio premix is perfect the day after HIIT or interval.

I think Drill Max and LIC will give you high and low choices. Especially if you have back problems. But, I also think IMAX2 is totally worth having. It's hard to choose between any of Cathe's workouts. It's like asking which flower is prettier.:D They are all so great!!!

Last edited:
Drill Max I thought was great, and fun, I just got it 2 weeks ago. I like the Bootcamp dvd a lot too, but I think I like Drill Max just a little more. The bigger benefit to Bootcamp, is it comes with Muscle Endurance, which is another great Cathe workout. Oh the decisions :D!

I don't like step at all, I bought Imax2 to give step another shot, but nope I still don't like step, but really that's just me, most people LOVE Imax2.

Low Impact Circuit is a great workout. Lower Impact, not lower amounts of work or sweat! If you have been having back problems, you may want to seriously consider this one versus Drill Max or IMAX2 (both of which I also own). They both have a lot of jumping involved.

Sherry

Imax 2

I did Imax 2 today and by the time I was done, I looked like I had just jumped out of the shower with my workout clothes on. Great sweat! If that doesn't burn fat, nothing will.

I did Low Impact Circuit for the first time tonight and I thought it was GREAT - I'm sweaty and tired! I love IMAX2, but it is high impact in a lot of places. If you want low impact - I say go for LIC.

I love Low Max. I actually burned more calories with this than other high impact dvd's. On those I have to modify so much I end up using less calories. I have GWF and check calories burned on all wo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.