What a compliment can do!

lesia

My FIL can over on Saturday and as my husband and I were talking to him, he looked at me and said, "Have you lost some weight?"
I replied "Maybe" (I don't weigh - threw out the scale). He continued, "You look like you've lost a pound or two"

I just basically told him that I hadn't really had time to eat as I use to because I started back to work and haven't had time.

I really hadn't thought about it because I teach middle school and 4 days a week (M-F) 2 of my teacher buddies and I walk after school. Also, I've used Power Hour in sections over the last two weeks with some additional cardio. Finally, my hubby and I walk our 4 bassetts back in a field behind my house for ~1 mile. I use this walk as my cooldown from Cathe.

I don't know that I've lost weight but it must be the fact that i haven't been as hungry, but I'm willing to bet that it's how I used Power Hour the last two weeks.

To finish my post, today I got to thinking about what he said and
put together my own little mini-Interval Max!

Warmup: Interval Max though the "mini-step combo"
3 step intervals from CTX Step and Intervals
Step from 10-10-10
Bis & tris from Power Hour.

I did this in about 65 min. It was FUN! Lots of great moves and
not as intense as IMax in itself. I liked the fact that I had a mini-step combo with IMax then 3 step intervals and finished with another mini-step combo!

It's so nice when someone who is normally so critical (love him though) gives a nice compliment! It's been a long time!
Lesia

Lesia,

That's great. I was just thinking how terrific it is to have so many awesome ways in which to put together Cathe's workouts. I'll never be bored or out of shape again! Also, I have gotten really consistant about exercisng for the first time in a long while. It seems to help me combat temptations when it comes to food. I have a scale in my bathroom but I have decided it's not how I want to guage my results. I spent too many years freaking out about pounds and missing out on the truth that it's really about feeling great and being strong. When you do and you are, looking great is a natural consequence! You go, girl!

B http://www.plaudersmilies.de/natur/petals.gif bbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.