weights first, then cardio?/supplements, chitosan?

wendy t

thanks!

dear cathe, donna and kathryn,

thank you so much for your input regarding the 'ever controversial'..."cardio or weights first" thing.

donna, sounds like your husbands's protein drink is working for him....and 'you'!!!!(smile!) i don't quite know what it's doing for me....but i 'do' know...it gives me bad breath....(side note! i'm sure that is edifiying to all of you! hee-hee)

the chitosan and garcinia....who knows...i think it's a 'placebo' thing....but it 'does' ease by conscience to take a chitosan before i sink my teeth into an 'in and out burger'?!! the 'guilt factor'....

thanks also kathryn, i see your name posted around alot....and the e-mail workout partner thing....(great idea!) you're the "e-mail maven"!! that is, of course, excluding cathe....she's amazing,..... cuz she's just 'amazing'!!!!

well, i'm going to try and continue with my videos and am getting a recumbant bike for cardio after (or before!) some of the weight workouts....hopefully my next e-mail, i'll be a "34 year old woman with bad breath and a great lean muscle mass, body!!!!" we can only hope!!!!!

thanks again, everyone!

wendy

Your Funny!

I cracked up when I read your self description of the "34 year old lean muscle mass machine with bad breath". I guess I'm safe on this side of the computer--ha ha! Have a great day!

Too Funny

Wendy, I'm sorry I didn't see this before today! I, too, laughed so loud people were looking in my office to see if I was seizing!

Good luck with your efforts.

andrew lessman supplements

dear wendy, i also have seen andrew lessman on hsn. do you take the fat fighting a supplements? how do you like them and do they make a difference? thanks, lisa d.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.