Video suggestions

Shara

I am new to Cathe tapes and love them!! I know I'm getting a great workout everytime. I now own the PS series, the S and H series, Max Int Strength, and just got the Power Hour today. I am a runner so don't know if I need to incorporate any of her step vids. What other strength ones do you suggest? If I were to get any of the step tapes, are there any that are not too choreographed? I like to keep it simple......:)
Thanks,
Shara

Interval Max has pretty simple choreography but is super intense! It's my favorite cathe non-strength tape because of its simplicity and intensity. I would definitely recommend this tape to you. Good Luck!:-cool

Thanks, boxermk, for the suggestion! I will look into Interval Max right away. Sometimes, I want to do cardio but need a break from running. :)

I have to go along with the crowd....Imax is my favorite Cathe tape of her cardios! This was my first introduction to Cathe and I'd never done step before! I've been doing it for 2 years and still love it!

I'll have to agree with the crowd...Interval Max sounds like what you're looking for. If you want to get another tape, I'd also suggest Cardio Kicks for a long steady-state cardio workout. I think it would complement Interval Max nicely.

Stacy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.